Chapter 49

This place is defined as heaven. It's huge, close to the water and beach, plus has a beautiful design to the interior and exterior. It's like a little straw and wooden hut except it's gigantic. Way bigger than our flat.

First thing we did when we got here was sleep of course. Even though we are still a bit jet lagged and tired we arranged to go have a couples massage at a nearby spa.

"How far is this place exactly?" I asked Jake. Usually Jake would not be the one making plans but this time he offered to make the appointment while I tanned outside. Hopefully I don't burn on this trip.

"It's actually just down the ro- Oh my god!" He cut off mid-sentence.

I looked behind me to see a shocked shirtless Jake staring at his laptop sitting on a lounge chair. I sat on a towel with sunglasses covering my eyes and my hair in a high bun. "What?" I wondered.

"The spa is on the beach. On it."

"The building is on the sand?"

"No, the massage tables are on the sand and the building is like up in the jungle."

I gasped. "That's so cool." Jake smiled and nodded, looking up from his laptop and stared into my eyes. "What now?" I asked, laughing. He got up and walked towards me, sitting down on the towel next to me.

"I still can't believe you and I are married. You're way out of my league."

I smiled and rested my hand on his cheek. "I'm out of your league if anything. I love you." I spoke and quickly kissed my new husband passionately.
-
"Oil or lotion?" The massage therapist asked me; she was beautiful. Long black hair down to the middle of her back and green eyes with a gorgeous tanned skin colour.

"Lotion for me please." Jake answered since I didn't. "Oh yes, same for me please." I told her.

She led us out from the charming spa building to a row of steps that led down to the beach. Jake and I wore white cotton gowns. We approached the two massage tables where then the woman asked us to remove our gowns and lay on the table. Naked.

If you've never had a naked massage before by a complete stranger then you have no idea how embarrassing it is, really. Hesitatingly, Jake and I quickly removed the gowns and laid down on the table before the lady covered our butts with a small towel.

So awkward....

Jake had a female massage therapist whilst I had a male one; they immediately started applying lotion to our bodies after we got on the table. It felt amazing.

Very relaxing.

-
"Well that was great, I'm really relaxed now." I told Jake when we headed back home to the cabin. We just walked because it was only a few blocks from our house.

"Same. What shall we do when we get home?"

"Maybe we could go swim in the water and listen to music at the beach until dinner time? Then we can eat and go in the hot tub?" I suggested.

"That sounds lovely." He nodded, clasping my hand with his. Once we got home Jake and I changed into bathing suits and headed down stairs to the beach with our towels. It was a bit windy outside but of course the weather was brutally hot.

It was a great relief when we stepped into the water, though it was chilly it was refreshing. I jumped onto Jake's back and held his shoulders while he gave me a piggy back.

"So we haven't talked much about Isabella's baby. And mine. How do you feel about it?" He asked me.

I thought about it for a few moments before answering my husband. 

"I'm fine with it really but it will be hard, just kind of raising it with you. Since it's not my baby you know?"

Jake nodded, placing me down and facing me. He held me in his arms and kissed the top of my head."I understand, we can do this though. It's you and I against the world."

I laughed at how cheesy he was before kissing his soft lips. "I love you." He said in between shared kisses.

I pulled away. "I love you more." I stroked my fingers through his long hair.

-

"I love bubbles." Jake played with the bubbles swirling around in the hot tub. I laughed and laid back, closing my eyes and relaxing.

Suddenly I felt his hand on my thigh, opening my eyes I smiled when I saw his grin in front of my face before he kissed me.

We kissed for several minutes then took a break for breathing. "Geez, Kissing is a workout." I laughed.

"I know right. It actually says it burns calories." Jake laughed.

I went closer to him, putting my legs on either side of his waist and hugged him, our stomach's touching.

"This is heaven." I sighed happily.

"Heaven is anywhere with you my love."