Chapter 39

Two Months Later-

Wedding planning.That's what I have done for the past two months, along with working and going on dates with my fiancé. I've planned almost everything. Bridesmaids, flowers, honeymoon, my dress, guests, the rehearsal, the reception up to the officiator.

The stress has been overwhelming but now it's finally over until the rehearsal and the actual wedding. Jake and his groomsmen already had their tuxedo fittings so that's good.

It's been going by so fast and in about two months I will be married to Jake, I will be his wife and he will be my husband. How crazy is that? We could've had a longer engagement, but why? We love each other and might as well get married as soon as possible.

All of the plans for the wedding I kept in files on my desk at home with labels for everything. Jake said I'm being way too ocd but this is how I plan things. With organization.

Today me and the girls have fittings for our dresses at a dress store downtown. Hopefully today we will find the bridesmaid dresses that will fit the theme of the wedding.

My bridesmaids consist of Isabella, Poppy, Dawn. Dawn is also the maid of honour and she has helped me with so much of the planning. It helps that she owns a bridal store as well.

She knows what she's doing.

"Excited??" Jake asked me as we laid together on our bed, we got new sheets that are white which make the room look better.

"For the fittings??"

"Yeah! Aren't you fitting on the dress today?" He smiled, scooting over to me and placing his hand on my stomach to rest.

"Yes I am." I laughed. "Yes I am really excited."

We smiled and he kissed my lips softly.
-
"Holy crap this place is huge!" Poppy blurted when we walked into the dress store downtown.

There was barely anybody here, dresses on racks and railings everywhere. It looked like heaven.

Dawn held my newly designed dress that she fixed up with the help from her friend who sews. We walked further into the store and towards the huge lounge. The change rooms were around the right corner to the lounge.

"Okay let's find dresses for you guys and then I will fit on my dress." I told them, placing my purse on the cushion and walking out the lounge to browse.

I moved dresses down the railing, searching for a light purple dress to fit the theme of the wedding.

"This one?" Dawn suggested, holding up a feathery purple dress. I shook my head.

We continued searching until I came across a dress, second to last of the row I was looking at. "Perfect!" I smiled.

We ordered three of the dresses I wanted and paid, signing papers. We then walked back to the lounge and sat down. I walked into the dressing room with my dress in my hand.

I slipped on my wedding dress in the change room while my bridesmaids waited in the lounge along with my mother.

I sucked in my stomach and smiled, breathing out and walking out the room. Holding up the bottom of the gown. As I stepped foot into the room I heard huge gasps.

"Oh my god." My mother cried.

I stepped onto the platform and looked into the mirror with the help from a worker.

This was the perfect dress for me.

-
I drove my white range rover back home, my dress hung on a hanger in the back of the car. I jammed to the radio, smiling at how my life was turning out.

Today Jake was setting up the nursery at our house for the new baby that was coming in three months. Isabella is now 6 months along and doing great. We ordered a sightly larger size for Isabella of the bridesmaid dress since she is pregnant.

Isabella told me earlier that she set up the nursery at her house already last week which is great. One less thing to do.

On the never ending list of crap.

Pulling into the driveway, I parked the car and got out. I grabbed the gown and my bag, locking the car.

I walked up the front steps and walked into the house that was unlocked since Jake was home. I quickly ran past the extra room and placed the wedding dress (it is in a cover) in the cupboard at the back; hanging up.

I sighed, lying back on the bed.

"Somebody's tired." I heard Jake's voice at the door and sat up, smiling.

"Hey, how's the nursery coming?"

"Good, just finished putting up the crib and shelves."

"Awesome." I closed my eyes and laid back.

I heard Jake walk over and felt him lie back like I was, stretching out his arms. "What's wrong?"

"Just....exhausted."

"We need to go on a pre-honeymoon and stop planning everything. We have to relax."

I nodded, liking the idea.

"How about we plan the small vacation tonight over a movie marathon?" He suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled, my eyes still closed.

Little things like these mean the most to me.

Little moments.