Chapter 5

(Your probably wondering why the hell Liv suddenly has long hair now?? Ignore the first chapter in which she had short hair and picture her with longer hair.)

I couldn't believe my eyes as we walked further in the building, a photography studio was set up perfectly. All the equipment needed was there which made me wonder why it was all here. I turned to face Jake while smiling. "What's all this for?" I asked.

"Well since you are always so damn beautiful I decided I wanted to take some professional photos of you." He replied, leaning down to kiss my lips softly. I kissed him back then leaned back and smiled. "You're the sweetest guy I've ever met."

He laughed, taking my hand and leading me over to the stool sitting in front of the camera. "I never knew you took photos." I said, watching him set everything up. "Ah well it's my little secret that I just happened to have shared with you." He winked up at me while kneeling down to turn on a light.

After everything was set up, it was time I had to model. I had never modelled before so this was definitely nerve racking. I breathed in and out then began trying out a few poses for the camera. Jake began taking pictures as I smiled into the camera. "Agh the camera loves you." He said smiling. My smile grew bigger and Jake was taking quite a few shots.

After about 30 minutes we started packing everything up, then looked at the shots. I was shocked at how beautiful Jake made me look with the camera. "You're an amazing photographer Jake like wow. These are terrific!" I said, looking up at him. I smiled and looked at his big brown eyes and his perfectly shapes jawline. Taking in every feature to remember. I loved everything about his face. "Thank you but I had the most beautiful model to work with." He smiled down at me, looking into my eyes.

"We should get these loaded onto two memory sticks so I have one and so do you." He said, carrying his camera while we began exiting the building. He turned off the switches and locked the building door when we were outside. He then began driving me to his house for dinner.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So what are your parents like?" I asked him as we ate our casserole dish for dinner."Well they are really polite and I guess posh." He told me. "They can be quite rude to people they dislike though." He said. I nodded and took a sip of my wine. "What about your parents?" Jake asked before he ate a piece of bread.

"They are really weird and nerdy. My mom is very smart and perky." I said, picturing her birthday and how loud she was being. "I see, they sound wonderful." He spoke, smiling. I nodded while smiling at him. "As do yours."

We finished dinner and began cleaning the dishes together, I washed and he dried. Jake insisted on doing it by himself but I wanted to help. I hummed a song while we were doing our routine and Jake stopped what he was doing and laughed. "Are you humming a frozen song?" I laughed back quickly and Jake laughed along with me. "You're so cute." He said and softly kissed my lips.

I packed the last dish away in the cupboard above the sink where his cups sat and we decided we would watch a movie on Netflix. I forgot to mention that Jake's house is very clean and it has four bedrooms. He lives with his friend Oliver who was currently on a trip with his family in Paris. I sat down next to Jake on the couch, placing my head on his shoulder as he put a blanket on my legs and his.

"What shall we watch?" He asked me as he scrolled down all the movies. I shrugged and kissed his shoulder softly. He laughed and continued scrolling. He gasped suddenly and I raised my head to look at him confused. "What?" I asked. "Let's watch Spy." He said jumping up and down a bit in his seat. "Yeah sure." I giggled at how cute he was acting.

Jake pressed play and we began watching Spy. It was hilarious and we couldn't stop holding our bellies and laughing so that we couldn't breathe. Yes that hard. The movie ended and Jake and I looked at each other smiling. "Stay here for a sec." He told me, getting up and walking into the kitchen. He grabbed something and put it behind his back then came back and stood for a second before bending down on one knee.

My eyes widened and my heart started beating fast. "W-what are you doing Jake?" I laughed quietly. He smiled at me and then opened a black leather box which revealed a diamond-silver necklace and I exhaled a relief. I thought he was proposing like geez. I waited for what he was going to say.

"Olivia Williams would you do me the honour of being my...girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Oh my god of course." I said and stood up at the same time he did. I placed my arms around his shoulders and kissed his lips passionately. His hand rested on the small of my back as we kissed. We finished and he put the diamond necklace on me. "Oh my gosh Jake you didn't have to get me a necklace this probably costed a fortune!" I said feeling bad. "No no it's okay I wanted to get you it. And you look stunning with it on." He looked me up and down and winked. I laughed and hugged him for a long time.

I wanted to stay in his muscular arms forever and forever.