Chapter 77

"Wait you're moving?!" Dawn's voice asked next to me while I was driving.

I nodded, still concentrating on the road in front of me and spoke. "Yeah, Jake and I are moving."

"Far away?" She asked me. I shook my head immediately and glanced at her then back at the road before I stopped at a robot.

"No, only 24 minutes away from Camden don't worry Dawn. I'm still going to be in North London, just in Wembley."

"Isn't that far away from where you work though?" She asked me.

I hesitated for a bit. "See! How will you get to work? Now we can't easily hang out and you will be away from friends and family!" She argued.

"Jake and I already made our offer on the house Dawn and...we decided we will be getting new jobs in Wembley so it's an easier commute to work."

"Bloody hell Liv. You're so organized it makes it difficult to prove a point with you." She sighed then chuckled. "I'm happy for you guys though. Promise to keep talking to me."

"Of course I will Dawn and it's only 24-25 minutes away! It's not like i'm going to another country." I laughed a bit and turned up the radio volume.

"I'm just going to miss you being just around the corner almost."

I smiled. "I know, I will come visit almost every weekend okay? No worries."

She nodded her head. "I guess I have to move now too."

"Why?" I asked, surprised.

"Savannah moved out and left her rent money on the counter. Not having even saying goodbye."

"Oh wow...well you did sleep with her boyfriend. Have you talked with Jayden? Are they split?"

"Yep, we talked on Facetime last night. The two of them split up now."

"That's awful, Savannah won't return my phone calls and texts. I'm worried about her because well...she's Isabella and I's friend as well."

"Yeah." Dawn sounded guilty.

I pulled up to our destination at Isabella's house and parked the car in the driveway. Immediately as I got out the car and closed my door I heard a baby crying. "Oh my, doesn't sound like a good time."

"C'mon." Dawn waved me over to the front door. I walked up Isabella's front townhouse steps and Dawn knocked on the door.

Quickly enough, Isabella whipped open her wooden door and sighed, gesturing for the two of us to come inside. I smiled and closed the door behind me while Isabella walked to the living room, swaying back and forth to make Caroline hush.

I removed my shoes and went to help my friend, I offered to take Caroline with my arms and without a second thought, Isabella handed the wailing baby to me. I held her up carefully and sang a little tune, swaying back and forth.

I saw out the corner of my eye that Dawn and Isabella went into her kitchen, probably to make some tea.

"Shhhh baby girl." I hushed Caroline, rubbing her back softly.

Soon enough, the 5 month old stopped crying and she sniffled softly, I continued rubbing her back until she drifted off to sleep. Then I sat down on Isabella's brown leather couch to get more comfy while holding her baby.

"How did you quiet her so fast?" Isabella chuckled, coming into the living room and setting down two tea cups, one for me and one for her. Dawn carried her own and came to sit next to me. Isabella sat across from us with a smile on her face.

"I just comforted her..." I laughed.

"You're amazing with Caroline, wanna take her for the night?" She joked.

"Anytime you want a babysitter I'm here!" Dawn placed her hand up in the air.

We all laughed quietly to not wake up the child.

"So have you heard Liv's exciting new news?" Dawn asked Isabella before taking a big sip of her red rose tea.

Isabella shook her head and looked to me for answers. "Jake and I are moving to Wembley."

"Oh my, that was fast! What does the house look like?" She asked.

I grabbed my phone next to me while still holding Caroline and unlocked it, handing Isabella my iPhone. "It's the first picture on the left."

Her eyes widened. "Oh wow, that is such a beautiful home. You and Jake will for sure be happy there." She smiled, looking at the picture.

"Oh, let me see." Dawn reached for the phone. Isabella handed her it and Dawn winked at me. "Yes that is a wonderful house, and huge!"

I laughed and reached to take back my phone.

"Wait a minute!" Dawn spoke and pointed to my screen. "Who is that?!" She asked me.

I looked over at the screen and saw a picture of my co-worker Kyle. "Oh that is a guy I work with. Why?" I asked confused.

"He is smoking!" She bit her lip and handed the phone over to Isabella. "Holy crap!" She whisper-yelled.

"Why did we not know about Kyle?"

"He's usually got night shifts unlike you Iz." I shook my head playfully.

"Well Dawn you need to snapchat him right now, What's his snapchat Liv?" Isabella asked me.

"Oh my god you guys!"