Chapter 19

"Liv!" Oliver greeted us at Poppy's front door. "Hey Oliver." I responded, walking inside with Jake following me.

"Poppy?" I called out.

"She's in the bathroom, coffee anybody? Good to see you mate." He waved at Jake.

"You too bro, and yeah sure I will have a coffee, one milk and two sugar."

"And you Liv?"

"Same as Jake please." I smiled, taking off my cardigan and shoes. Jake removed his shoes along with me.

Jake and I walked into the living room, sitting down at the table across from each other. Oliver within a minute had our coffees done and handed them to us, sitting down himself.

"That was quick." I laughed as he sat down, drinking his own coffee.

He nodded, swallowing his sip. "Well I thought I might as well get a job while I'm here, and to provide for Poppy. After all, I'm living with her so might as well pay rent."

"That's great, where do you work?"

"At a local cafe, just making coffee and other beverages."

"Awesome." Jake said.

Poppy ran towards the table and leaped to hug me, I smiled and rubbed her back. "Livvy, I missed you." She told me.

"I missed you too Poppy, how is everything going?" She sat down next to me across from Oliver.

"Well lately it was been going great, Oliver and I have been getting closer and work has been awesome. Got some new projects to do and Oliver that smells delicious!"

"Thanks babe." He said, leaning over the table to place a kiss on Poppy's lips. My eyes widened.

"Oops sorry." Poppy laughed afterward.

After 25 minutes of us watching tv and talking about work, dinner was ready and we began eating.

"Wine?" Oliver offered me. I nodded as he poured it into my wine glass. "Thank you."

"No problem, what about you Jake?"

"Sure man, thanks." And he poured some for Jake too.

I took a spoonful of stir fry and placed it into my mouth, eating it. "Oh my gosh Oliver this is amazing, you really can cook."

Hearing how I responded, Poppy and Jake both began eating too. After the first spoon, they gasped at how great the food tasted.

"You should really think about being a chef man, I'm sure if you went back to school and studied for it and got a job then you would succeed!" Jake told him.

Oliver laughed and we all started eating again.

His food was delicious.

-
We waved goodbye after a night of fun, we had just watched movies and ate popcorn and talked by the electric fireplace.

Jake drove me home and I kissed his lips and got out the car, waved goodbye as I walked to the front door and unlocked the condo.

He reversed out the driveway and I walked in the house, closing the door behind me.

"Liv is that you?" Dawn called out from her room.

"Yep, it's me." I replied loudly.

I walked into my bedroom and removed my shoes, placed my bag and phone down then started running the shower in my bathroom. I closed the bathroom door and stripped down, entering the shower.

I washed my hair and face, then shaved my armpits and legs. I got out, turning the tap off and twirling my towel into a towel spiral over my hair to dry. Then I grabbed my other towel and wrapped it around my body.

I dried and got dressed into my plain pink pjs and slippers, taking off the towel spiral I brushed my hair through, removing knots.

I grabbed the remote and turned on my tv, turning on Netflix so I could watch one more episode of Grey's Anatomy before I went to bed. "I can live without you, but I don't want to." Meredith from Grey's said to her beautiful husband Derek Shepard.

I sat on my fluffy bed and watched the tv, grabbing my phone and texted Isabella back, multitasking.

Ayeee guys, yeah this is a short chapter because I rlly didn't know what to write today so just bear with me while I try get through these chapters and to the good chapters :)) -Jan