Chapter 73

(A.N: Helloooo, so I added Isabella's boyfriend to the characters list, along with her daughter! Go take a look if you want! Before First chapter!)

-Dawn's POV, March 30, 2016-

"Well um I have something to tell you..." I told Savannah as she stood across from me in the hallway of our house.

"Okay..Lol then tell me." She laughed a bit.

"Um." I looked around. "Call me. Ya, you know what? I'm going to the bathroom and I will tell you on the phone." I told her, walking past towards the bathroom.

"Um okay.." I heard her say before I shut the wooden door behind me. I let out a sigh and dialed her number into my iPhone. It rung and I stood by the mirror in my light pink robe, ready to confess to my friend and roommate what I did.

"Hello." Her voice sounded from the speakers of my iPhone. "Hey." I smiled nervously then took a deep breath and began.

"Well, a few days ago on a Wednesday night I went out for dinner with Jackson and you were visiting your parents in Wales. I thought I was going to have an amazing date with my boyfriend but he ended up dumping me." I told her, walking around the bathroom.

"Aw Dawn I'm so sorry. Why did he break up with you?"

"I couldn't tell you, I have no idea. But it was a horrid break up, he didn't seem to care how I felt he just blurted it and left." I told her.

"Okay, is that it? Why are you hiding in our bathroom?"

"Wait, There's more."

She went quiet and waited for me to say something. "Obviously I was completely devastated that he split up with me and left me alone. So I went drinking at a bar and got very drunk. I stumbled down the streets and into a building." I paused after that to think of what to say.

"The building I thought I was going to was my friend's but it wasn't. I knocked on the door and Jayden opened it. I went to Jayden's flat..."

"How do you know where Jayden lives?" She asked confused.

"I had to give him something from Jake. Anyways, moving on. So he realized I was drunk and invited me in to sober up and lie on the couch. Before I knew it we weren't just having coffee together, we were...." I stopped.

"Finish your sentence." She sounded hurt. I breathed in sharply.

"We were having sex."

I heard the phone line end and footsteps coming from the hallway. Savannah rushed in suddenly, tears running down her face.

"Savanna-" She cut me off before I could finish her name by whipping me across my face with her right hand.

"What kind of friend are you?! Huh?!" She shouted before storming out the house. I held my hand to my face where she hit me.

Bloody hell, why did I do this?

-Olivia's POV, 8:00pm-

Jake previously asked me yesterday if I would consider moving into a bigger house than the one we're in now. The house we're in now is a three bedroom townhouse and Jake wants a house with more than 5 bedrooms for our kids.

Yeah you're most definitely thinking how rich are we? The answer to that question is really rich.

Jake inherited lots of money from his grandfather and his parents give him a lot of money each month for no reason, just because they are filthy rich. I also have a good paying job and Jake has a good paying job. Recently I have been having some hesitation about moving, I really think we're rushing things in our marriage because we have only been married for a few months.

Jake is right although, it's true that we're having a baby and hoping to have more in the future so we should get the perfect house. I didn't think we would have to look for our life-long house for a few years but everything has escalated drastically quickly.

Before Jake and I got married, I promised to him that I would always be there for him. I will always go where he goes, knowing we are one.

"Hi my beauty." Jake's raspy voice sounded next to me. I felt his body close to mine and his arm wrapped around me.

"Ah our bed is so comfy." I stated, turning from my back to face my husband.

"Imagine how comfy it will be in a brand new huge room." He winked at me, making me giggle softly.

"Now that we're on that topic..." I started.

"Yes?" Jake asked me.

"I think if you want to move then it's my duty to go along. Maybe it will be good."

Jake paused and looked at me confused. "Liv, it's not your duty. I was asking if maybe just maybe we found a good house, you might want to move. Please don't think i'm pressuring you or anything. If you genuinely don't want to move yet then we don't have to."

I nodded, curling a smile because my husband is so kind-hearted.

"I do."

"You do what?"

"I do want to move now, not for you. For us, for our family, and the future."