Chapter 75

-Jake's POV, Sunday April 2 2016-

"Grande non-fat latte." I ordered at the Starbucks counter. "What would you like?" I asked my wife standing next to me who was browsing all the gift cards.

She looked up and told the barista what she wanted. "Same as my husband." I smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips as the barista told us our total. I quickly swiped my card after un-locking lips with Olivia.

"Thank you."

We waited for our latte's for a few minutes then poured in sugar before leaving the coffee shop and heading to our next show house. 'i hate you i love you' played on the radio, making the two of us sing along happily while driving to meet Mr. Winter, our realtor.

"So Jason told me that he is arranging an open house at our townhouse for Tuesday this week." I told Liv as she sipped her latte.

"We're going to have to clean the whole house tonight then." She sighed. "Ew work tomorrow."

"I know, I have tons of surgeries scheduled for tomorrow so i'll be very tired tomorrow night." I reached to turn the radio volume down.

"Oh yeah, that sucks. I can't wait until I'm on maternity leave." Olivia said, a smile curling on her face at the beautiful thought of not having to work.

"When is that happening again?" I wondered.

"When I'm in my third trimester. I was thinking when I'm thirty eight weeks along."

I nodded. "So what trimester are you in now?"

"In my first trimester now. When I reach 13 weeks I will be in my second trimester. Didn't you read the 'understanding pregnancy' book I gave you last week?" She asked, looking at me. I turned my eyes to focus on the road rather then at her.

"Um..." I started, thinking of what to respond. "I have no excuse other than I haven't had time." She rolled her eyes and I awkwardly smiled, being cheeky. "Love you." I sucked up, making Liv laugh.

-
Liv and I pulled up to a stunningly beautiful house, darkish blue in color and a black roof. It had several windows and an amazing front yard filled in with green, thick grass.

"Whoa...." Liv gaped at the amazing house as I pulled up into the driveway. The sun shone through the trees and twinkled on the see-through windows.

"This looks huge!" My wife exclaimed as we got out my car and shut our doors.

"I know...wow it's very private and secluded. It looks amazing and large as well." I nodded my head and walked to join hands with my wife as we walked up the front stoned pathway.

Our realtor waved from the door and we walked up to the front entrance which was being held up with columns. "It's a beauty isn't it?" Jason winked and gestured for us to come inside.

"Holy fucking shit.." Olivia swore when we entered into the house after shaking hands with Jason.

"Holy crap..." I followed after my wife.

We stood inside and Jason closed the white wooden front door. My mouth dropped at the stunning decor and interior design. The walls were painted white and the living room was empty along with all the other rooms because the owners already moved out.

"I can totally picture living here..." I smiled widely as the three of us browsed around the first level of the house. We reached the kitchen and it had a door leading outside which we went through. The backyard was huge, lots of grass and space, and wait for it.....

A pool.

Yes a pool. How amazing is that? Our future children playing in the pool together while Liv and I relax on a porch swing and read our books. What a lovely vision.

"This is magnificent!" Liv told Mr. Winter. "Jason you did an amazing job finding this house. The kitchen is just divine and so is outside. Everything is really open."

"Thank you." Jason spoke and began leading us up the wooden stairs and upstairs into a huge hallway. "Whoa." I gasped.

There were at least 7 rooms upstairs and tons of closets. The rooms were all really large that we looked in and all had the perfect amount of space. The master bedroom had a walk-in closet that was gigantic, which almost made Liv cry.

"Alrighty now that we have seen upstairs and downstairs let's look at the garage and laundry room downstairs." He gestured for us to follow him back down the clean stairway.

We walked through a door near the entrance which revealed the laundry room which had a sink and two modern washers. "Wow, this is great." I nodded. We then visited the two-car garage that was spotless and very spacious. We could definitely fit some storage shelving in there. After the whole house tour, we gathered in the kitchen and started talking about all the good and bad things relating to our house we just saw.

"So what do you two think?" Jason started the conversation with a question.

"I think this house is complete perfection. We would've liked more garage space for another car but I'm in love with everything else." Liv answered.

I nodded, agreeing. "Yes, this place is definitely an option."

"Alright so here's the price, and it fits into your price range exactly which obviously is amazing."

"Oh wow, great." I laughed, looking at the paper Jason handed us. "Still a lot of money but it's worth it and also in our price range. That's great."

"So after seeing these two, which one do you like more?" Jason asked us, smiling and looking for our answers with his facial expression.

"This one." My wife and I said simultaneously.