Chapter 12

Jake and I just sat there, staring up at Oliver while Poppy smiled, taking his hand. "Are you kidding me?" Jake said out loud. Poppy gasped, sitting down with Oliver.

"Jake that is really disrespectful, please be nicer. This is my boyfriend." She told us, kissing his cheek.

Oliver just looked at us with a awkward look on his face. "What's happening guys? What's wrong?" Poppy asked.

I looked up from Oliver's eyes and back to Poppy. "Well we have actually met Oliver before, Jake and him are friends."

"Well not so sure about that right now." Jake shook his head. "A word." Jake said, standing up and motioning for Oliver to come stand over by the bathrooms.

Oliver took off his hat, following Jake over to the bathroom. I stood up, smiling awkwardly and walking over to Jake and Oliver. I really needed to find out what the hell was happening.

"What the heck is going on Oliver? Explain." Jake ordered him.

"What do you mean? I'm on a double lunch date with you guys and my girlfriend." He told us.

"Oliver you were dating Dawn, now you are dating my sister? Or are you dating both??" I asked him angrily.

"Calm down okay, I just had fun with Dawn we are not dating. I am dating Poppy."

I rolled my eyes. "Well don't be offended when you get dumped by her in a week." I walked over to the booth, grabbing my phone and purse and walked outside to the car, leaving Poppy behind and Jake to follow me.

I immediately dialled Dawn on the phone, she needed to know this from me because she really liked him. I waited as it rung. "Hey girly!" She answered in her usual happy tone.

"Dawn I have some bad news." I told her.

"What is it?"

"It's Oliver, he's dating somebody else."

"What...? Who?"

"Poppy, I just found out today when I came for lunch with Poppy."

"Ugh what a jerk, was he two-timing?"

"No, he told us that he was just having fun with you. I'm sorry I knew you liked him."

She sighed and hung up, I tapped my foot, waiting for Jake to come and drive us home. I really was annoyed at Oliver, I thought he was different to be honest.

-
"Hey just forget about it okay." Jake told me, coming up behind me and holding both my shoulders. We had come back from the restaurant and just hung at his house the rest of the day.

"I thought Oliver was a good guy." I said.

"He is, he did a rude thing but whatever. Just worry about us and about Dawn finding another guy."

He said, kissing my forehead softly.

"Let's go watch a movie?" I offered.

"That sounds great, you pick and I will make some popcorn." He told me, smiling as I walked away.

I went and sat on his couch, his house was beautiful and clean, I love it. I scrolled through Netflix, looking for a romantic movie.

"How about we watch The Vow?" I said loudly, talking over the popcorn popping.

"Sounds good to me." He shouted back.

----the next day----

"Where should we go?" I asked Jake, holding his hand as we walked down the mall hallways.

I smiled, swinging our arms back and forth. "Hmm how about we get some froyo?"

"Ooh that sounds amazing right now, let's go."

We walked towards the food court, getting some vanilla froyo with sprinkles and chocolate chips. Jake paid even though I insisted that I would pay for myself. "No, let me treat you." He told me.

He treats me too much though, he always pays for everything and he has been off of work for two weeks just to spend time with me? I feel guilty sometimes.

"I love frozen yogurt so much." He laughed. "So how is work?"

I sighed softly. "I don't like working to be honest, I can't wait to be a mom. I really want to be a stay at home mom."

"Really?"

"Ya, i've always liked the idea."

"How many kids do you want to have?"

"Getting right down to it aye?" I laughed.

"Well I'm interested." He smiled, guiding me to sit down on the bench in front of The Bay.

"I'm not sure, maybe three. I have a possibility to have twins so gotta be careful haha."

"Oh really? That's awesome."

"What about you?"

"Two maybe, but I'm up for having three." I smiled, blushing a bit.

"How long have we been dating?" He asked me.

"I think about 4 months."

"It feels like forever, like in a good way. Like it feels like I have known you forever."

"oh my god same."

I really wanted time to move quicker, but at the same time I don't but I really want a future with Jake and I know it.