Chapter 45

2 Months Later- Jake's POV

Last night of freedom as some people would call it. The Bachelor party was tonight which meant tomorrow I was to be married.

Tomorrow I'm getting married......

Today we're having the wedding rehearsal and tonight is Liv's bachelorette party and my bachelor party.

Busy day ahead.

I have learned a few things from loving Olivia and one of them is that we're all a little weird. Life is a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and that my friend is love. True love.

Damn, that sounded like a quote from a novel but it's definitely true.

This morning I woke up before Liv and quickly made her breakfast and put it on a tray for breakfast in bed. We usually do this every Sunday for whoever wakes up first.

One of our many ways of keeping a romantic relationship. Although cooking greasy bacon and hash browns doesn't seem much romantic to me.....

Liv's bridal squad told me yesterday what they were up to tonight just in case. I wouldn't want any strippers around. The guys and I just arranged to have a fun night out at a local bar and grill.

Liv and I have taken off work for 3 weeks again for the wedding and honeymoon. We're going to Fiji! I'm genuinely so happy and excited but stressed because of the wedding. And we can't forget that Isabella is 4 weeks from her due date....

"Hey lovely." Olivia's soft voice chirped while I stood looking out the window at our backyard; waiting for her to wake.

I turned around and looked at her stunning face. "You always look beautiful in the mornings." I told her, watching her face light up at the breakfast on the nightstand waiting for her.

"Ew no." She doubted herself. I rolled my eyes, climbing onto our bed to reach across and peck her lips. We never really cared about morning breath. Which is good.

"Never say that again Olivia. You are beautiful inside and out and I can't believe you will be my wife tomorrow."

She smiled and said a quick "Thank you." before beginning to eat her breakfast.

"Did you eat already?" She asked me while I wandered into our large closet, searching for clothing to wear, a bit formal. For the rehearsal of course.

"Yeah, eat up. We have a big day ahead. The wedding rehearsal starts at 4pm and it's 1pm. We still have to go early to the venue and make sure everything is in order." I stressed, looking through hanging clothes.

"Babe, calm down okay. Tomorrow will be perfect." I have no idea how she could be calm right now.

We're getting married tomorrow.

I breathed in to try calm myself and finally found the perfect outfit. I walked out and placed it on the edge of the bed before walking into the bathroom and undressing to step into the shower.

- Liv's POV, 3 hours later -

Jake was stressing more then I was and that is a lot coming from me. I was super anxious but Jake is full out panicking.

Which frightens me because what if he is having second thoughts....No that's a crazy thought. We love each other and tomorrow is going to be like a fairytale.

We arrived at the venue an hour ago, checking if everything was set up just like we had planned it to be. And it was, thank the lord.

Both our families and the officiator joined us for the rehearsal along with our wedding party.

"Let's get started." The officiator instructed.

We all joined in our spots and I stood where I was supposed to, holding a bouquet with my bridesmaids ahead of me and the flower girl behind me. One by one the bridesmaids walked out and we began practicing.

Finally the day had ended at 4:45pm and everybody who was not the wedding party left to go home.

"Okay ladies, let's go!" Dawn told us, we followed her to her car where she was driving us wherever the bachelorette party was.

The men did the same but in Oliver's car. Jayden couldn't make it to the rehearsal but he was definitely coming to the wedding tomorrow. Pray for us.

We drove down the highway and I was just filled with curiosity. Where was Dawn taking us?

"Dawn seriously where are we going to?" I asked, looking around from the passenger seat outside.

She smirked and turned up the music that played 'I hate you, I love you.' One of my favorite songs.

"I hate you, I love you. I hate that I love you...." Everybody sang along to the lyrics synchronized.

Dawn slowed down about 30 minutes into the drive and turned left onto a gravel road and drove straight towards a large house. She pulled up into the driveway where valets waited for us to get out. I looked around in shock of how lovely this looked. The other girls looked surprised too.

"Girls.....let's have a spa day!!" Dawn shouted and my eyes widened.

Holy.....