Chapter 27

Travel.

I had never thought hard about it, who I wanted to go with, the places I wanted to go. I knew the places that I wanted to visit but I never knew that today I would be crossing one off.

"So Poppy and Oliver are coming with us for sure?" I asked Jake over the phone.

"Yes, they said they are packing right now and meeting us for the flight outside the airport at 1 o'clock."

"Oh my lord I am so excited?! How are you not going crazy right now?!" I jumped up and down.

"Well missy, I am actually trying to concentrate how to stuff all this crap in my suitcase." I could just picture him shoving things in his shoes to save space.

"Hey, I'm already finished packing and my bags are at the front door, just waiting for you and the taxi to come." I laughed.

"Look who's ahead of the game."

I sighed of happiness and plumped down on the couch. "I feel bad about Dawn not able to come." I said.

"Well we only have 4 tickets, if we had five then we would totally bring her." He told me.

"I have a question, don't get mad." I started.

"What is it?"

"You haven't talked to Savannah for like 4 months have you?"

"No I haven't, she came that one time and said sorry and left. Not sure where she is now. Why?"

"Just wondering, I thought that maybe when we had broken up that there was a slight chance you two would have gotten back together."

"I would never do that to you, and don't worry about the past okay? I love you and we're about to go on a week long trip to Hawaii with your sister and my best friend. Most importantly, each other."

"You have a way with words Jake Housley."

-
*beep beep*

The taxi horn sounded from outside, I ran and hugged Dawn goodbye from her room, exchanging cheek-kisses. "Love you!! Have fun!" She told me as I walked out the front door with my bags.

Jake was waiting for me on the front steps to help me carry, we walked up to the boot of the taxi and shoved the bags in, closing the top and getting in the car.

I waved as we buckled our seat belts and drove away.

"Airport." Jake told the driver before he leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips.

We held hands the whole way, talking about where we were staying. Jake paid the driver when we got there and he helped us take out the bags.

"Liv!!" Poppy yelled, waving for us to come towards them on the other side of the road.

We crossed the side walk and reached them, exchanging hugs and walking inside. "Let's go!" Oliver yelled as we walked through the doors.

-
The plane ride was relaxing, we were in first class which felt amazing. "We are so lucky!" Oliver patted Jake's back from behind us.

The waitress served us some food and we watched a movie together with the same earphones. Holding hands the whole time of course.

"Preparing for landing, buckle your seat belts." The flight attendant said over the intercom.

We all buckled seat belts while the plane landed in Hawaii. The view was amazing, it was totally worth the 17 hour plane ride with a stopover in Los Angeles.

"Geez it's late." Poppy remarked.

We all nodded as we walked out the front doors of the airport. "Alright let's get a taxi and drive down to the hotel." Oliver said.

Poppy put up her hand, signalling for a taxi. One drove up and parked in front of us and thankfully it was a bus that had four seats in the back.

The taxi driver helped us place the bags in the boot and we put some by our feet, getting in. I sat next to Poppy. Oliver and Jake sat together in front of us; off we went to the hotel.

-
"Oh my  god...." Jake said as we entered the hotel.

Chandeliers hung from the ceilings, tons of stores were everywhere you could look. Rich stores. "Hi can I help you?" A woman wearing the hotel's name on her shirt said.

"Yes we need to check in and be directed to our suite?" Poppy told her.

"Follow me." She told us, walking behind the front desk.

We checked in and got keycards fairly quickly.

"Oh and one slight adjustment has been made." She started.

"What is it?" I asked, holding the four keycards in my nail-polished hands.

"The room has been upgraded to a cabin on the beach with three rooms and a bathroom, kitchen and open access to the beach."

My eyes grew wide along with everybody else's.

"Who upgraded it?" Jake asked.

"It says below-" she looked at the screen. "Kate Housley."

Jake smiled. "Wonderful, how generous of her."

"Here's a map and you can take one of the hotel cars rented by Kate Housley for the time of your stay to the house." She told us, handing a map to Oliver.

"And guys." She started.

"Welcome to Honolulu."