Chapter 54

(A.N: hey guys so this chapter will be another person's POV. Tell me how you think of the different people's POV's. Hopefully they are good??? I'm trying to show what's happening in their lives and exactly their feelings toward things. The pic above is when Oliver is speaking to Dawn btw :P )

-Oliver's POV-

"Babyyyyyy." My girlfriend called from our bedroom. I smirked at the sound of her voice. Yeah I'm super happy, I'm going to admit it. I haven't been this happy in....I don't even know how long.

It's all because of Poppy.

Usually I would be scared to fall for somebody after past relationships that ended awfully but Poppy.... She's different.

I'll be the first one to admit it, after months of dating that I have already fallen in love.

"Yes love?" I responded walking back into the bedroom from our kitchen. Poppy's flat is much smaller than Jake's but it's perfect for the two of us.

Isabella had her baby which is wonderful but it's not Jake's which causes, again.....drama.

Poppy and I like to stay out of the drama and just mind our own business but sometimes it's hard. Especially when the person in pain is your best friend.

Jake hasn't texted nor talked to anyone except his wife in a week. Which most likely means he is either in pain or ignoring us. Probably both to be honest. I want to do something to help but I can't if he won't talk to me you know?

"Do you know where my Converse are?" Poppy asked when I walked into our bedroom. She still wasn't dressed for work.

"You're wearing Converse to work?" I asked.

"Yep, now where are they?"

I shrugged, helping her look around the room.

"Aha!" I pointed under our bed at her black and white converse sneakers.

"Ugh you're a lifesaver!" She cried out before laughing and throwing her arms around my shoulders.

"I know right. I'm basically superman." I wandered out the room.

-
Our mornings are usually quite calm and quiet but not when Poppy loses her things around the house.

She is really disorganized unlike me.

I walked around the streets of London where I had arranged to meet with Olivia and Dawn for lunch. Poppy would usually come but today she has to work.

Liv and Dawn are on their lunch break when we decide to meet at Starbucks for lunch. Since I was the first one there, I ordered ice coffee for the three of us like usual.

The three of us decide to meet for lunch regularly just to keep up with everything in each others lives and today we will definitely be talking about Jake.

You're probably wondering why all the sudden the three of us are having lunch? We never used to be friends...? But after our little fling, Dawn and I have been good friends. She always comes over for fashion advice from Poppy.

And Liv? Well Liv is Poppy's sister so we always see each other. But also Jake is my best friend so technically Liv and I are best friends now since they "are one".

"Ollie!" Dawn called out at the door, coming to hug me. "Hey there. Got us ice coffees."

"Aw you shouldn't have. I'll pay you back." she reached into her purse. I grabbed her hand, shaking my head.

"It's on me."

She smiled, hugging me once again. Yeah Dawn is quite the hugger.

"So what are you guys up to this weekend?" I asked, making a conversation while we waited for Liv.

"Oh, us girls are having a weekend sleepover. Poppy said she wanted to come but couldn't since you two are busy."

"Oh yeah sorry! We already made plans to have dinner with her parents this weekend."

"No worries. Next time."

"Next time I'm totally going to crash your sleepover." I laughed.

"Oliver oh my god just no." We laughed together.

Liv rushed through the door while Dawn and I spoke about how Poppy and I were getting more serious. "Oh my gosh! Sorry guys. Got held up at work."

"It's okay." I smiled, handing her an ice coffee.

"Aw thank you Oliver!"

I nodded and the three of us talked about a bunch of topics. Mostly Jake and how we needed to do something to cheer him up.

-Olivia's POV-

After a hectic lunch and chat with two of my best friends I went back to work.

Isabella texted me earlier telling me that she told Caroline's father that he is indeed the father. Which is great although today he seems to be having an off day at work.

He dropped a patients bed pan today and it messed all over the floor and he just stood there sighing. I offered to help but he refused and told me to "Fuck off."

Like woah dude sorry for trying to help.

Finding out he has a daughter clearly has taken it's toll on him because jesus he was always known as the 'sweetest' guy ever but now he is plain old bitter.

I guess finding out you have a newborn really can change you.

So can finding out that the newborn is not yours.....