Chapter 23

Thank god that dramatic night was finished, today's plans include going clubbing with Dawn and Isabella. Jake said he's going to be caught up at work and can't make it. So us three girls are going and are going to find them both guys. Hopefully all goes well. We're going at 10 o'clock so until then I'm working. *rolling eyes emoji*

I started my day with a cup of coffee; freshly brewed with milk and sugar in a mug. I then walked down the steps, slipping on my shoes and walked out the front door. I didn't need to lock it because Dawn was in the house on her day off.

I haven't been sleeping at Jake's house lately partly because of Jayden who always seems to be there, like does he even work???? Another part because Jake and I have been separated since work, friends and yeah mostly work as always.

I walked to my lovely new car which I haven't used very much. Unlocking it, I climbed inside, put my bag in the passenger seat and placed the mug into the holder before buckling my seatbelt.

I finally started the car, the radio started playing as I reversed backwards and turned around, driving down the road towards the main road. I continued driving, stopping at stop lights until I reached the hospital.

I wondered if Jayden was working today, hopefully not. He always finds a way to flirt with me and I'm not sure if Jake notices. Maybe I should tell him??

Parking my car in the lot, I climbed out with all my things and walked to the change rooms where I changed into my scrubs and finished my coffee. I placed everything into my locker and locked it.

I then got straight to work, for 10 hours.

-
After work it was 5 o'clock and I drove home to get dressed for tonight and to make some dinner. Knowing Dawn, she probably attempted to make dinner once again tonight.

"Hey hey." I said loudly, walking through the front door to our house. I noticed it was super clean. "Assuming you've cleaned all day??"

Dawn replied from the kitchen with a "Yeppers!"

I laughed and walked straight to my room, shutting the door behind me and jumping straight into the shower. After I showered, I wrapped myself in a towel and searched for a tight dress to wear but not too tight that guys would be hitting on me all night long.

"This'll do." I told myself, dressing in a tight black dress.

I walked over to the bathroom and dried my hair with the blow dryer, making it wavy. I put on some makeup and some perfume before exiting the room to go have dinner.

"So you cleaned today and what else?" I asked Dawn as she handed me a plate of lasagna.

"Well I went grocery shopping and also bought a pre-made lasagna which is what we are eating now." She told me as we sat down on the couch together; she then grabbed the remote and turned on The X-Factor UK.

We watched and ate, then continued watching television until it was 9 o'clock, then Dawn got dressed and finished her hair.

I did her makeup for her and by the time we finished, Isabella was ringing the doorbell.

"It's open!" I yelled.

She came inside, all hyper and happy.

"Guys I brought Jayden with me if that's okay. Then we only have to find Dawn a guy!" She said cheerfully as they both walked up the stairs, closing the door.

"Hey girls." Jayden smiled.

We both waved. I didn't expect him to come but totally forgot that the two had been on a few dates. Oops.

-
"Talk dirty to me!" Isabella sang loudly along to the booming music, we all danced together on the dance floor with a bunch of other people.We spent the night basically drinking shots, dancing, singing and playing truth or dare. By the end of the night we would all totally be drunk.

Which meant that I would have to call Poppy to drive us home in my car; which didn't matter to me because right now all that mattered was to have fun!!!

"Oh my god Dawn, that guy is totally checking you out!! Go talk to him!" I shouted at her so she could hear me.

She winked and walked over to a guy her age, sitting on a bar stool who was staring at her all night.

I smiled, finally she would get a guy. Isabella, Jayden and I danced together. Suddenly I felt Jayden's hand on my side.

Too drunk to care, I went along with it and danced with him and sang along to the lyrics of the song.

"Oooooooooooooh look at Dawn getting at it with a stranger!" Isabella pointed at the two making out, giggling.

I laughed along and continued to dance. Jayden pulled me closer to him after Isabella said she was going to talk to Dawn. I turned around and looked up at him.

"Hi." I laughed.

"Hey there." He slurred.

Before I knew it, he was leaning down and kissing my lips, his tongue entered my mouth and we began to make out.

At that moment, I didn't know that such a little thing...could change everything.