Chapter 29

This morning we decided to go down to the beach, it was hot outside. Not burning but just summery hot if that makes sense?

"It's freezing!" Poppy announced with two feet in the fresh water. "Not anymore!!" Oliver screamed, picking up Poppy with his arms and tossing her deep into the water.

"Oh my god Oliver!" she shouted at him, making Jake and I laugh. We were tanning whilst on our phones.

"Could you put sunscreen on my back please?" I asked my boyfriend.

He sat up, grabbing the sunscreen from my hand and plopping a dot onto his hand. I sat in front of him and moved my straps away.

His rough, big hands rubbed the chilly sunscreen over my back and shoulders. I got goosebumps at his touch and smiled at him, turning my head to look at him over my shoulder.

"Goosebumps much?" He chuckled.

I bit my lip and looked back down at the sand in front of me as he moved his hands to my lower back, massaging in the sunscreen.

Something about him always made me feel like.....I can't even describe it but...he made me feel inflamed with lust.

He finished putting the sunscreen on and I adjusted my straps again. "Thanks babe." I checked the time on my phone as I laid down on my stomach, our faces were aligned except he lay on his back.

11:17am my clock read, I would usually be done half my day at work by now but thankfully I'm in a different country.

"How about we go for a dip?" Jake suggested, standing up from his towel on the sand, his feet sank in.

I smiled up at him and placed my phone down, taking his hand and standing up. We walked towards the water. Poppy and Oliver were in the water really deep, making out.

I shook my head, laughing softly and turning my attention back to Jake. He stepped in with one foot and I followed. We then took another step as the waves crashed onto our feet making me shiver and Jake laugh.

He dragged me in deeper, the sand at the bottom of the ocean was soft and beautiful. I hated beaches that had rocks at the bottom because they always hurt my feet.

We finally got in the water until it reached our chests, I jumped onto Jake, our chests pressed together and him holding me.

"I love you." I said before beginning to kiss him.

He kissed back, moving my half-wet hair out the way. I smiled and we continued kissing.

I looked over to Poppy and Oliver who were getting out separately, Poppy was wearing a black bikini, showing off her flattened stomach.

My stomach was somewhat flat but I've always been truly self conscious about it.

"Hey, by the way I am loving the spongebob swim shorts." I laughed at Jake.

"Why thank you madame, I love your pink bikini." He winked at me, making me giggle.

"Guys let's play beach volleyball!" Oliver shouted from the shore, we swam back to the sand right as Poppy and Oliver were setting up the volleyball net that came with the beach house.

"Boys against girls?" I asked.

"Oh yes! We are totally winning." Jake laughed, joining sides with Oliver. Poppy came running from inside with a pink volleyball.

She served first, Jake dove for it and missed. Poppy and I high fived and continued playing. We played until dinner time and the game ended with the girls winning.

"Haha loser." Poppy laughed, jumping on Oliver's back.

Jake and I hugged and we went inside to change into clothes for our dinner out.

-
"This is beautiful." I gasped as Jake and I walked into a dinner restaurant that was in a cave of all places.

My boyfriend pulled the seat out for me and I sat down, pulling it in. I smiled as he sat across from me.

I wore a black and white sun dress while Jake wore a white dress shirt with blue board shorts.

"You look beautiful." He told me, making me blush. "Thank you." I responded.

I placed down my clutch next to me on the table, looking through the menu. Jake did the same. "Aloha welcome to Cave's! Ready to order?" The waiter said, looking at us with a notepad in his hand.

"I will have the fish and chips along with a lemonade please." I told him. Jake smiled and ordered a steak dinner with a beer.

The waiter took our menus and left us to stare at the beautiful sunset out the cave opening.

"This view is stunning." Jake said out loud.

I nodded and took out my phone to take a picture of the restaurant and view. I then flipped the camera and took and selfie of Jake and I smiling.

"Aw I love this picture." I looked at the recently taken photograph for a second and showed it to Jake.

"I do too." He took my hand as I placed my phone down.

"Olivia I don't think I've ever told you this but, you are the light of my life. I love you so much and you coming into my life has made it so much better." He added.

I teared up and leaned across the table, careful not to bump over the candles and planted a kiss on his lips.

"You are the person who has brought so much joy into my life Jake. I love you so much and the breakup was the worst three months of my life. Never again will I do anything like that or ruin what we have."

"I love you Jake."