One Last Night

Tobin POV

We came home a few days later. Alex and I went out for lunch while I caught her up on the band's future. Not to brag, but things are looking pretty good if I do say so myself. We were sitting on the couch when she spoke up.
"I have an idea." She said.
"Well let's hear it." I smiled. She got up and walked towards me. She put her hands in my knees and leaned forward, so our noses were practically touching.
"Why don't you, call your friends, I'll put on something...tight, and we'll go out tonight." She whispered. I looked at her wide eyed, but smiled.
"What if, I don't call my friends, you put in that something tight, and we stay in and have some fun tonight?" I whispered back pulling her onto my lap. She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She held the back of my head as we kissed. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer. She sat up and pulled away.
"While I am enjoying this, I meant, we go out and have fun tonight." She said.
"Mm, why can't we have fun in here tonight." I said kissing her neck. She let her head fall back. I felt her stiffen and pick her head up. She pulled away and pushed me back lightly by my shoulders.
"I meant, we go out and have some fun before we start this whole baby process. One night. Just before I start the whole pregnancy. Come on Toby." She pouted, which was unfair because she knew I'd always agree to that.
"Mm..." I hesitated, and then she pouted more, sealed the deal. "Alright fine." I said begrudgingly, but smiled. She jumped up.
"Yay yay yay! We're gunna have so much fun!" She leaned in and kissed me.
"Yeah yeah yeah." I said and kissed her back.
"I'll pick clothes out, you call our friends." She walked down the the hall as I watched her go.
"And I know you're looking at me Tobs." She said without turning around. I smiled and took out my phone to call our friends. I told they we wanted to go out tonight and they all were psyched about it. We were set to meet at our place in an hour. Alex was in the bathroom getting ready and I went into our room to pick out some clothes. I settled on black jeans, grey vans and a blue shirt sleeves Patagonia shirt. Alex came walking out in a black and white sleeveless dress.
"Well?" She asked. Eyes bright and hair curled.
I didn't even know what to say so I just stuttered.
"Humhanaha." She giggled and hugged me.
"Thank you." She said. The door flew open and our friends walked in.
"Let's go and GET IT." Ash said walking in. I laughed as she walked up the stairs.
"Don't laugh. She's been like this since you called Tobin, you don't have to live with it anymore." Ali said. We all got in our cars and drove to the bar we were going to. It was called Bar A. We walked in to loud music and a packed bar. Ash, Kelley, JJ, and I walked up to get drinks for everyone. We sat back down at the table they'd gotten for us and talked for a while. A song came on and Alex got real excited.
"Tobs come in let's go dance!" She said. By that point Alex had a few drinks in her.
"Lex you sure?" I asked.
"Yeah! It'll be fun let's go!" She said. She took my hand and dragged me over before I could protest anymore. I music was so loud I could feel the base pumping in my chest, but performing in stage, I was used to it.

Hey, hey, hey
I got a condo in Manhattan
Baby girl, what's hatnin'?
You and your ass invited

Alex turned to her back was on my front. She put her arm up around my neck and backed into me.

So gon' and get to clappin'
Go pop it for a player
Pop, pop it for me
Turn around and drop it for a player
Drop, drop it for me
I'll rent a beach house in Miami
Wake up with no jammies (Nope)
Lobster tail for dinner
Julio serve that scampi (Julio!)
You got it if you want it
Got, got it if you want it
Said you got it if you want it
Take my wallet if you want it now

Jump in the Cadillac, girl, let's put some miles on it
Anything you want, just to put a smile on it
You deserve it baby, you deserve it all
And I'm gonna give it to you

I put my arms around her waist and saw her smile.

Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Sex by the fire at night
Silk sheets and diamonds all white
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like