Welcome Home

Tobin POV

"Toby!" I heard someone yell my name so I turned around and someone flung themselves into my arms. I took a deep breath in and smiled.
Alex.
"I missed you so much." She whispered.
"I missed you too babe. But you're here now and that's what matters." I felt her sigh into me and hold me tighter.
"Hey," she said as she pulled away. I looked back to her.
"Merry early Christmas." She whispered excitedly. I laughed.
"Calm down Lex, we still got like a week." I leaned down and grabbed her luggage. We started making our way through the airport to where I parked my car. A few fans came up and asked for autographs. I looked over at Alex and she seemed...jealous? Maybe I was seeing things. I loaded her stuff into the car and we started to drive away. I pulled out of the parking garage.
"So how was California?" I asked driving around the airport in order to get out.
"It was good. Still hot. My teacher is a bitch though." She threw her head back in distress.
"Mrs. Washington again?" I asked. She nodded her head.
"Didn't you say she talks to her stapler?" I asked with a laugh.
"Not just that, she calls him Mr. S. She crazy Tobs. One time she said, 'You've already seen Mr. S. Don't make me mad or I'll have to bring out Mr. C.' And no one know who, or better yet, what, Mr. C is. It's probably something stupid like a crayon." We both laughed at this. Once we got on the main roads, I felt four fingers on my arm. I looked over at Alex and she seemed to smirk. She ran her fingers up and down my arm. Then she leaned over and started placing kisses on my neck. I took a sharp breath in. I saw some space so I pulled the car over.
"Why'd you stop?" She asked.
"Because if you keep doing that while I drive, I'm gunna crash the car. And if I can pick from you kissing me and driving, I'm picking the kissing." I said and she laughed.
"Take me home, ya goof." I dramatically sighed and started the car again. We walked in and I saw Alex gawk at the tree.
"It looks beautiful!" She said.
"Yeah, the bozos helped me decorate." I laughed.
"It looks perfect." She said.
"Mmmmm, not quite." I said. She turned around with a puzzled expression on her face. I walked over to a near by drawer and pulled something out of it.
"We're still missing, one thing." I held up the angle ornament in front of my face.
"My ornament." she whispered.
"I told you, everyone gets an ornament they get to out up. You didn't think I'd forget about you, did you?" She smiled and held my face. She kissed me before pulling away and hanging her ornament.
"Hey so the record company's having a Christmas party tomorrow night." I said."
"And Cindy?" She asked.
"Well we both have to go because we both still work for them." I said. She nodded her head.
"Hey, don't worry about it. It'll be fine."

AN
Super short again, but it's the weekend so more on the way!