Chapter 4

She carefully added the finishing touches to her makeup, she'd only known him for a day, yet she could already see herself becoming attached, which was so out of character. Running her fingers through her hair, she moved strands to the correct place. A smile grew on her face, seeing a message off Sam seeing a picture of Grace enjoying the snow that had fallen.

She wore a burgundy top, the sleeves fell to her elbows and it had a small twist in the centre. She tucked it into a pair of jeans and wore her infamous heels. Her phone began to ring,
"Hello?"
"Hey you, taxi is outside." He spoke softly
A smile easily grew on her lips, "Two seconds, I need to lock up."
"Don't rush Beautiful."
"Shhh." She laughed as she made her way downstairs, making sure the back door was shut, "I'll be two minutes." She added before ending the call and quickly grabbing her coat and bag, locking up and slipping into the taxi beside him.

"Hey." He grinned, she turned her head to look at him, "You've already said that." She smirked, "Not in person." He smiled, moving to claim her lips softly, she shook her head, looking ahead. "Sweetcheeks." She hummed gently, "How the hell do you plan on walking in them?" "I walk in them everyday-" "It doesn't snow everyday." "I'll be just fine thank you." She grinned, "We'll see." "We sure will." She muttered.

"Tell me more about you." He grinned, she sipped her wine gently, "How about you tell me about you, for a change?" She asked, "Like what?" He asked, sitting forwards more, their smiles irremovable. "Anything, family? Friends?" "Well, I have a brother and a sister back home, they live closer to Mum and Dad." He smiled gently, she nodded "And Where is it You're from." "I lived round here till I was nine and then I moved to Manchester." She nodded gently, "Manchester is pretty far Muscles." She stated, "Hmm... It's only a few hours in a car or train." He uttered, "So where is it you're from, Ms.Beauchamp?" He chuckled, "Never you mind." She smirked, taking another sip of her wine, "I told you where I'm from." He pouted, "Peckham." She mumbled, watching the smirk form on his lips, "Connie from the Rye-" "Shut it you... If anyone finds out, I'll kill you." She teased, he laughed lightly "Secrets safe with me."

The conversation continued to flow effortlessly throughout the evening, "I think it's best we leave, you Ms.Beauchamp are what one could call, tipsy." She rolled her eyes, leaning into him "Just a tiny bit." She smiled as they strolled outside, Connie losing her footing slightly, only for Jacob to hold her steady. "I did say." He chuckled as he helped her into the taxi, "Mine or yours?" He asked, "I don't think that'd be wise... We don't have things at each others houses." "To mine, then yours." He smiled, she arched a brow, shaking her head she rested it against his chest, happily.

"Are you finished yet?" He whined as he wrapped his arms around her waist, while she washed the makeup from her face. "Nearly." "Hurry up, I want to touch you." He groaned, kissing her neck. "I'll only be a minuet." She laughed, "I don't want to wait a minute." She rolled her eyes as she took the dry towel and patted her face dry, turning to face him. "Now, I'm all yours." She grinned, squealing as he lifted her up.