Chapter 38

"This place is posh." Jacob chuckle as they sat waiting, "It's not the failing NHS, that's why." Connie commented, "We'll pull through." Jacob smiled, Connie nodded "I know, but these places are always going to look better." She smiled, "How's my battle wound looking?" He smirked, "Shut up." She grinned, "Muscles?" "Sweetcheeks?" "We aren't going to become boring?" She asked, "Why would we become boring?" He inquired, "Well, I don't know, it just happens doesn't it... with children, marriage it's expected." "Is it? Well we'll be unexpected." He smiled.

"A girl." The woman smiled, Connie looked to him grinning, kissing the back of his hand. Using the tissue she wiped away the gel before pulling her top down, running her thumb under both his eyes, the woman filling out her notes. "I love you." He smiled, "I love you too." She smiled back.

"Girl." He beamed as they stumbled into the house, Connie discarding of her notes cupping his cheek. "You're ever so beautiful." He commented, "Less talking." She breathed, pulling his top off, their lips meeting again.

She lay on her front, watching him for a moment, smiling fondly as he slept soundlessly. "Muscles?" She spoke softly, he hummed rubbing his face looking to her. "The money people would pay to wake up to you." He smirked, "Shhh..." she blushed, "A baby girl Con." Connie nodded smiling, "Might be a little pink round here." "I can do girly." He grinned, "Besides She might like football." Connie smiled, "She'll like what she likes." Connie nodded kissing him softly. "A baby girl." He breathed.

"What is it? What is it?" Grace squealed as she rushed into the house, Connie laughed gently as she came and sat on the sofa "Mummy tell me." Grace whined, Connie pulled her into a hug, "Please!" She begged, "You're getting a little sister." Connie smiled, "Yes!" Grace cheered loudly, Connie smiled fondly at her daughters excitement. Grace moved to kiss her mother's stomach, "I can't wait to meet you... you'll be the best sister ever!" Connie smiled fondly, kissing Grace's head. "You got any homework?" Grace shook her head, "Can we go out for dinner, please." Grace smiled, "We'll see." Connie smiled, Grace nodded.

She came and moved her arms around his neck, his hands settling on her hips. "You happy?" "More than happy Sweetcheeks." He smiled, "You've changed my life Mr.Masters." "Ditto." He grinned, kissing her. "What was I ever doing without you?" She uttered, "Still being a wicked witch." She pushed her tongue against her cheek. "Don't start because you will lose." "Of Course I will." He sighed, "Dinner?" "We could go to the Italian." She offered, "Sounds like a plan Sweetcheeks." She smiled kissing his cheek.