Chapter 20

She straddled his waist causing his eyes to flutter open, "Good morning to you Ms.Beauchamp." He spoke sleepily, she caressed his cheek, grinning "You're all packed right?" "Course I am." He smiled, turning to look at the alarm clock, "Connie we have an extra hour-" "You'd rather be sleeping?" She frowned, "When you put it like that." He smirked, kissing her deeply.

Jacob carried Grace around the airport happily, "McDonald's!" She squealed causing Connie to roll her eyes "It is our holiday." Jacob smirked, "Come on then." "Yes!" Grace grinned, fist pumping. Jacob chuckled as they made they're way inside, "You've corrupted her Jacob Masters." Connie eyed, Jacob kissed her cheek gently "Course." He groaned jokingly.

Grace pulled the blanket over her legs, putting her headphones so she could watch a film on her Ipad. Connie chuckled watching her, "Excited beautiful?" He questioned, "A week with my favourite people, how could I not be Muscles?" She smiled at him, "I love you Sweetcheeks." He beamed, "I love you too Muscles." She smiled, his lips brushing over hers. "I can't believe it's only been ten months." "It feels like a lifetime." She breathed, "A good one I hope?" "A perfect one." He smiled fondly, adjusting sections of her hair so they sat correctly, a fond smile on her lips.

"Jay?" She looked, he hummed with a small smile "Do you want children?" She asked hesitantly, he shrugged "I suppose... but If you don't-" "I was just curious." He nodded kissing her head, "Whatever happens, I'm happy with as long as we have each other." He smiled, she smiled back. "Con, you aren't? Are you?" "No, definitely not, you'd have been the first to know." He nodded kissing her gently before she rested into him for the rest of the flight.

Grace raced into the apartment, "Can we go in the pool Mummy?" She asked excitedly, "A little later, we need to find your costume." Connie chuckled as she stepped inside, followed by Jacob. "We've not been on holiday with Jacob before." She giggled, leaping into her mother's arms, Connie kissed her head gently, "No, that we haven't, now go and put your suitcase in your room, I'll come and help you unpack." Grace nodded racing off. "Someone's excited." He laughed gently, She hummed, kissing him lightly, "Home for the next week." Connie hummed, it's not to shabby either Ms.Beauchamp." She laughed easily, "You fancy a quick dip?" He asked, She hummed gently "Of Course, But unpacking first." Connie smiled hearing Grace calling her.

Grace lay on the sun lounger with her mum as Jacob went to the bar to get them drinks, "You okay baby?" Connie asked running her fingers through her daughters hair, Grace nodded happily. "Mummy?" "Gracie?" "Do you love Jacob?" She asked randomly, Connie looked to the bar, seeing him a smile graced her lips. "I do, very much, but don't tell him that." Connie smiled, Grace giggled as Connie tickled her. "Do you like Jacob?" Grace nodded "He's silly." She grinned, Connie laughed kissing her daughters head.

"Coming in Sweetcheeks?" He grinned happily as he swam, Grace's arms draped around his neck. "Do I have to?" She groaned, "You do!" Grace called happily, she smiled placing the book down, removing her bikini cover up and swiftly getting into the water. Jacob couldn't help but notice the eyes that followed her, rolling his eyes he kissed her deeply. "That was for?" She smirked "Being you." He smiled, kissing her head gently. "Mummy, can I go and play over there?" Grace asked, pointing the smaller pool. Connie nodded "As long as I can see you." Grace nodded before getting out. She moved her arms around his neck, "You look beautiful, so don't panic about it." He spoke softly, her eyes darted to his "How did-" "I know you. Con, those few scars don't define you, you're beautiful. The sooner you realise that, the better." He breathed, she looked down a little "I might be to you but-" "To everyone else here too, can't keep their bloody eyes off you." He groaned. She smiled at him softly, claiming his lips, "I love you." She spoke honestly, "I love you too." He smiled. "Jacob, catch me!" Grace squealed as she stood on the edge, the pair chuckling as he moved to catch her as she jumped into the water.