Chapter 51

"What shall we do this afternoon?" Connie asked her, Eliana shrugged. "Grumpy, what shall we do?" "I want to stay at school." She moaned, "I know but you can't baby." Eliana sighed "Can we go and see Daddy and Grandad Charlie?" She asked "For a little bit." Connie smiled, Eliana smiled back before looking out the window.

"Hello princess." Jacob smiled, taking her from Connie's arms. "She's in a grump because she can't stay at school." Connie smiled gently, "That so?" Jacob asked, she nodded gently, "Well that's no good is it?" Jacob looked at her, "But I want to be at school... with my friends." She whined, Jacob kissed her head "I know but if you were at school, you couldn't come and see me." He smiled, Eliana ginned kissing his cheek. "I love you Daddy." "I love you more... how about you give Mummy big kisses and cuddles?" He asked quietly, she nodded, Jacob handing her back. "Sorry Mummy." Connie smiled kissing her head.

"Grandad!" She squealed excitedly, Charlie smiled fondly "Hello." "I've been to school." She grinned, "I know, your Daddy shown me pictures." Eliana smiled proudly, looking at Connie. "How's toilet training going?" He asked quietly. "We've given up on that... she doesn't know Charlie, it's unfair on her." Connie sighed, kissing Eliana's head. "How come she's not doing full days?" He asked, Connie shook her head. "El, how about we go and get some sweets?" Jacob smiled, taking her from Connie's grasp.

"So come on, how come?" Charlie pressed, she sighed heavily. "They don't think it's in her best interest... I can't even leave her there." She groaned, "She's perfectly fine there... they have a teaching assistant for her yet I have to stay." Connie added rolling her eyes. "Not like you to take that." "What am I suppose to do Charlie? I don't like it but they think that's best for her." "You've never wanted her to be singled out, yet here we are." "Don't Charlie." Connie glanced "Sorry." She shook her head, "No, I'm sorry." She smiled weakly. "Where's her chair anyway?" "If I brought her in it, we wouldn't have a chance of leaving." Charlie laughed gently. "How's physio going?" "It's hurting her feet but she's getting there." Connie smiled, "Alright well I best get back to it."

"What's going on here?" Connie smiled, "Sweets." Eliana grinned, Connie chuckled gently. "What time do you finish?" She asked, "four." Connie nodded gently, "Sam's picking Grace up tonight." She mumbled, Jacob nodded kissing her head "El let's leave Daddy in peace for a little bit." "Pizza for dinner?" She grinned, a smirk coming to Connie's lips. "I'm sure we can push to that." Jacob smiled, kissing his daughters head.

"What we watching?" He asked as he strolled into the house, "Stitch!" She beamed, Jacob smiled sitting down with both girls, Eliana cuddling into him, along with Connie on the other side. "You feeling okay?" He whispered to Connie, "Course I am, you?" He nodded kissing her lips. "You're best Jacob Masters." She grinned, caressing his cheek. "What have I done?" "Just been the best." He smiled kissing her head "Never know, I might marry you one day." She eyed playfully. He laughed easily "Shh!" Eliana looked, he smirked kissing Connie's head before they watched the tv happily.