Chapter 30

"Recon she's pregnant?" Robyn asked as they stood around, "Who?" Max questioned, "Beauchamp." "No, never." "Look at her though, she's definitely grown, like her stomach." Robyn reasoned, "Maybe she's just- I don't know, if she was pregnant she wouldn't be making it so obvious, she'd be keeping it well hidden." "Maybe that is the aim, instead of hiding it, she's not and just carrying on and that's what's throwing us off guard." "Quite clearly not you." Max sighed. "What you lot talking about?" Cal asked, "She seems to think Beauchamp is pregnant." "No way, she'd never reproduce with that." Cal sighed, wandering off.

Jacob arched a brow as they stood working together in cubicles, watching her rub her stomach absentmindedly as she read over the notes. She looked back up at him, "Staff Nurse Masters?" "Ms.Beauchamp?" "Hurry with the bloods please." She commented swiftly, he simply nodded, moving past her. "Everything Okay?" He whispered, She hummed gently with a small smile before leaving the cubical.

"You okay Sweetcheeks?" He asked as he wandered into her office, "Yeah, did you want me?" "Yeah, results for Miss.Smith... promise me you're okay." He smiled, passing her them. "It's just if your baby decides to kick or poke or whatever it is doing to annoy me I might just lose the will to live." She sighed, he bit his lip to conceal his laughter. "I'm in the bathroom every five seconds, I can't get comfy anywhere. We are not even at the end of month four and I can't wait for them to be here." She sighed, he came and kissed her head lightly "You've got this beautiful." She hummed quietly, reading over the bloods.

She frowned as she felt the eyes burning into her, "Problem?" She snapped looking to them all, a tone of hers that hadn't been heard for a long time. "Back to work the lot of you!" She snapped, the group hurrying back to work. Rolling her eyes she walked into her office, Jacob hot on her heel. "I'm fine." She spoke, "Talk to me." He sighed, taking a seat. "I don't like being stared at." She argued, "I know." He smiled, "So imagine they aren't." "But they were and we both know what they are questioning so why aren't they asking." She exhaled, "Probably because they don't want their heads getting bitten off." She narrowed her eyes at him to which he raised his brow. "Well I just don't want to be stared at all day long." "There is always announcing it." "No." "Then I don't know what we can do Con." "Can we go home?" She looked, "Course we can." He smiled.

They lay watching tv, "I hate it that she isn't home at weekends." Connie groaned, "I know." He spoke softly, playing with her hair. She looked up to him, "Seems like I can only get comfy on your chest." He chuckled kissing her lips softly, "I love you Sweetcheeks." "I love you too Muscles." "Especially when you go all bossy." He smirked, kissing her again "Stop." She whined, "I've only just got comfy." She stated, "Your baby has only just stopped moving." He laughed a little, kissing her head, holding her tightly "Alright, alright." She laughed gently, "Con?" She hummed easily, "Next weekend, maybe Grace could stay home, just this once and we go down to see my family... I'm always telling them about you but they haven't met you yet." "It's been a year... If they don't like me? I'm going to lose you." "Not ever and they will Con." She hummed quietly, kissing his lips "Then Course I will."