Chapter 86

"Noah." She whispered as she lay there, Jacob sitting up as the light shone through the gap in the curtains, Connie turned on her side looking up at him, "I like it." He smiled, "Do you have any?" He shrugged, "I liked Oscar, but I also like Noah." He smiled, she sighed heavily as her phone rang, speaking with Sam for a few minutes, "Grace is coming back this morning to see him." She smiled, he nodded "You picked?" He smiled as she carefully sat up, leaning into him. "I think I prefer Oscar, you know." He smiled, kissing her head. She sighed heavily, "Everywhere aches." She groaned, shutting her eyes. "I'm so proud of you." He uttered, "I'm proud of you too." She smiled, kissing his chest.

"Grace!" Eliana squealed as she rushed into the house, "We have a brother." She grinned, Grace nodded as she lifted her sister up hugging her. "Where is he?" She asked, "In there." Eliana pointed to the living room. "Is he cute?" Grace smiled, "He sleeps." Grace laughed as she came into the living room, letting Eliana down. "Mum?" Grace smiled, "You had a good time?" Connie smiled, she nodded quickly "Are you both okay?" She asked, "Course, I'm sure you can get him yourself now, remember to support his head." "What if I wake him." "You won't." Connie smiled, "Where's Jacob?" "Nipped to the shop, El suggested a film day." Grace smiled hugging her mum. 

"He's so small... Smaller than El." Grace stated, "You didn't see El properly till she was a little bigger, besides he was a little early." Grace nodded looking to Connie, holding her brother. "Mum?" Connie hummed, "Will he walk?" Connie looked at her, "Duffy came this morning and checked him over and she thinks so and the midwife will come tomorrow and then the health visitor." Grace nodded smiling as Jacob came back, "Hello Firecracker." he smiled, Grace smiled back "What's his name?" Grace asked, "Well Jacob and I were thinking Oscar." Grace smiled down at him, "I think it suits him." Connie and Jacob smiling.

The four lounged around most the day, watching films, Jacob watched her feed him smiling warmly. She looked at him, feeling his eyes on her, "Yes?" "You're bloody amazing." He breathed, she rolled her eyes. "Your Dad is an idiot Oscar." Connie cooed, Jacob smiled fondly, looking around the room. "You know Con, this is the best life." he spoke honestly, "You can say that again." Connie grinned, Eliana looked at them "Shhh!" "Alright, calm it El." "You are making a lot of noise." Grace defended." "That's us told." Connie smirked at Jacob, "Very much so." he chuckled, Eliana shooting them a glare. "You look like your mum in a bad mood there El, not a good look." The younger girls laughing as Connie scoffed, hitting his arm lightly "You're so irritating." She sighed, "Just for you." He beamed, Connie, rolling her eyes with a smile.