Chapter 59

"Don't leave early." She breathed the following Monday, he chuckled softly claiming her lips "I love you, I'll be home sooner." She smiled up at him, "I'll hold you that Muscles." "Good." He beamed, kissing her again before leaving the bedroom and out to his car, making his way into the ED.

"How were your parents?" Elle asked, Jacob exhaled "Don't... I'm surprised Connie didn't kill them." He sighed, "That bad?" She asked, he hummed "Something like that... They blame Connie for the way Eliana is as pathetic as it sounds." He groaned, "She knows it not her fault though?" "Course, she's fine... Strongest woman I know, I'll tell you that." He smiled, Elle smiled back "How is Eliana doing?" Jacob chuckled gently "She's growing so quick, she's a right little diva these days... not too sure where that comes from... only thing is with her growing she realises she's different." "She'll be fine." "I know... well I best get on." He smiled.

His shift seemed to drag, the place busy as usual. His final break soon came, rubbing his face he wandered into the staff room pausing as he waited outside. "I'm shocked they're still together... she's a mug for staying with him, he gave her a kid who simply is a freak." Cal sighed, "Eliana is lovely! Cal get a grip!" Alicia snapped, Jacob couldn't help the anger that came over him. Moving inside the office he gripped him tightly, "Talk about my daughter again and I'll kill you!" Jacob spat, his grip tightening. "Jacob get off him!" Alicia exclaimed, "He's just being stupid." Alicia uttered, panic setting in "I mean it Cal!" He glared, throwing him down before storming out.

"Jacob?" Charlie asked "Family Emergency." He snipped, "Everything Okay?" "No, I'm about to kill that prick." He uttered, "Jacob calm down, who?" "Who'd you think. Cal." Jacob groaned going out to his car, ignoring Charlie's calls as he got in, driving to the gym.

"You been to the gym?" Connie smiled from the door frame, he nodded smiling gently as he placed his bag down. She moved over, tiptoeing up she kissed him softly, "You okay?" She asked kindly, "Course, aren't I ever?" "Truth." She eyed, "Charlie phoned by any chance?" He exhaled, "Only because he cares... so do I." She spoke softly, "Well it's fine, I'm ignoring him I just got angry." He sighed, "Where are the girls anyway?" "Playing in Eliana's room... he's not worth getting angry about Jacob." "Not to be rude but you didn't hear what he was saying." Connie sighed as he went upstairs, going to shower.

He came downstairs, sitting on the sofa. "Sorry." He breathed, she looked at him nodding, she came and lay on the sofa resting her head on his lap. "You know he only says it to annoy you." "I don't care Connie... it's beginning to grate." Connie took his hand "Well you're home now." She smiled, "And school are thinking of trying her on full days... maybe I might be coming back sooner that any of us thought." The grin grew on his lips, "Con?" He beamed, "It'll be a couple of months as she's starting staying for lunch and I'll need to stay a few times but then I'm all yours." She grinned, sitting across his lap, "It can't come sooner." He smirked kissing her deeply, she placed a hand to his chest "Children are still awake." "Then certainly later Ms.Beauchamp." "Of course Mr.Masters." The pair laughing easily.