Chapter 79

Sorry, schools been busy but I am off for two weeks, sort of, so I'll hopefully have more updates things are just getting intense with exams coming up x

Filler Chapter
"Ice cream!" Eliana beamed happily, "Only if you tell us why you won't go to school." Jacob smiled, Eliana frowned "No." "Please El." Connie begged, "I'll go to school tomorrow, I promise." She smiled a little, Connie knelt down before her, tucking some hair behind her ear. "Please baby, Daddy and I can't make it better." Connie spoke softly, "Can we keep it a secret?" She asked quietly, "And can I tell Daddy first?" "It depends on what the secret is." Connie smiled gently.

Connie stood watching as she whispered into Jacob's ear, Jacob stood back up kissing her head "Let's go for ice cream." He smiled gently, Connie arching a brow "Later." He smiled, "Jacob-" "ice cream first." He smiled, she rolled her eyes getting into the car.

She sighed sitting on the bed, lying down her head between his legs, "What are we suppose to do Jay?" Connie asked quietly, "She doesn't know anyone's name from the group of girls." Connie sighed, he smiled sadly "She'll be just fine, I promise." "But they throw stones at her Jacob." Connie snipped, "Grace will keep an eye on her, find out who they are." "She shouldn't have too, it shouldn't happen at all." Connie exhaled, "She's though beautiful." Connie nodded gently.

With much bribery they'd managed to get Eliana into school, he kissed her temple before going off to a cubical. "Everything okay?" Charlie asked, she nodded "Course." She stated, wandering off to resus. Charlie arched a brow, "Charlie?" Duffy asked, "Something's not right." He exhaled, Duffy looked to him "You know Connie, talk when she's ready an all that." Charlie hummed gently, "I'll see you at home." She smiled, kissing him briefly before leaving the hospital.

"Jacob?" Connie uttered, "Yeah?" He smiled, "El, she's got her physio... I totally forgot, I'll see you after." "I can come-" "No, don't worry." She smiled, moving to claim his lips before, going to grab her things leaving. "Gosh, you're lucky." The patient stated, he chuckled gently, "Tell me something I don't know." He smiled.

Connie carried her out of physio, "Did I do good?" She asked, "Good?" Connie smiled, "You did amazing!" Connie beamed, "Can we get Sweeties from the shop?" She asked, Connie hummed quietly, "I was thinking McDonald's for dinner?" Eliana grinned, moving her arms around Connie "I love you Mummy." "I love you most." Connie grinned kissing her head.

"Mummy?" "Eliana." Connie smiled, "will the baby be able to walk?" "Maybe." "Why can't I? And why do people find it funny?" She asked, "Things are complicated baby, but those people who laugh. There stupid and you ignore them... like Daddy says walking is stupid." Connie smiled gently, Eliana nodded "I'm going to try my best to walk Mummy." She grinned, Connie smiled fondly, "You already try your best baby, you don't need to walk." "Nanny and Grandad want me too-" "Nanny and Grandad are silly." "Not Grandad Charlie and Nanny Duffy?" She asked, "No, not them baby." Eliana grinned, finishing her dinner, "Let's go home-" "What about school?" "You can come home." Eliana looked up and smiled cheekily, "Daddy says he can't say no to me... can you?" Connie laughed gently, "Course I can... just not often." Connie smiled, kissing her head.