Chapter 34

"We wouldn't be able to do that at my parents." He smirked, his lips covering hers, she shook her head laughing easily. She cupped his cheek, rubbing her thumb over his cheek "You're Okay?" "I promise." He smiled, she kissed him softly before slipping from the bed. She pulled her pyjamas on, turning to face him as he lay on the bed "Think I've grown?" She exhaled, he looked at her smiling "You look amazing." She rolled her eyes tying her hair up before coming back to lie down with him.

"What do you want it to be?" Connie asked quietly, his hands comfortably resting on her still rather small bump, "I don't mind, happy and healthy." He smiled. She took his hand lacing their fingers. "It feels different to Grace." "What do you mean?" Connie shrugged gently "This baby was made out of love and care and I know whatever happens they'll have a loving family... Grace, she wasn't made out of love and care, I wanted a baby and I used Sam to my advantage-" "It doesn't mean you love her any less." "No, of course not." She smiled, "It's just nice to share these moments with you... knowing I'm not on my own." "Not ever Sweetcheeks." She smiled kissing the back of his hand.

"I've gone soft since being with you, Jacob Masters." She mumbled, he chuckled easily, "Is that a problem?" "I'm not too sure yet." She smirked, drawing patterns on his chest with her finger, he smiled kissing her head. "She must be tired." He commented, Connie nodded "We didn't get back till late." Connie smiled, "Sorry-" "Shh." She uttered swiftly, "Jay?" She asked, he hummed "What's this one for?" She asked, looking at his tiger tattoo. "It was his favourite animal." Jacob spoke quietly, Connie looked at him sadly, he moved some hair behind her ear that had slipped out of her bun.

"I feel so stupid." She whispered, he frowned "What for?" She sighed heavily "All this time I've been complaining about a stupid scar... stupid things but your friend-" "Don't even to where I think you're going." He eyed, she nodded quietly, resting her head down, the pair enjoying the silence. "Sweetcheeks?" She hummed, "It sounds stupid, I've never really dealt with it but can you breast feed?" She shook her head sighing, "No... I had a double mastectomy... if I'd have had one then yes, but I didn't want to risk it and at the time there wasn't really any plans for anymore." Jacob nodded, his hand running up and down her arm. "I should really go and wake her." She sighed, he laughed gently kissing her head.

Grace came and climbed on the bed, her rabbit in her hand, Connie soon following behind her. "Everything okay?" He asked kindly, "Someone's not very well." Connie smiled gently, coming to lie on the bed. "Well I'm sure Mummy and I can watch lion king one more time." Jacob smiled to the younger girl who grinned happily, Connie smiled to him, pulling the duvet over the three of them.

Grace soon fell asleep, Connie running her fingers through her hair. "It's not the family I planned." Connie commented, looking to Jacob, "But it's better than a family anyone could plan." She smiled, he smiled fondly squeezing her hand. "I think someone's a little hormonal." He smirked, she shot him her infamous glare before smiling a little, "Maybe just a little." "Sweetcheeks." "Muscles." "I love you." He grinned, "I love you too." She smiled back easily.