Chapter 37

"Sweetcheeks, your shift starts soon." He spoke softly, she shrugged burying her face into his neck. Louise smiled as she took his obs, "Con, you need to work." "Not yet." She whined, moving carefully. "You're a pain to wake beautiful." He chuckled, kissing her head lightly as she hummed. "Sweetcheeks-" "Not yet, soon." She replied.

He watched her eyes fluttering open, she rubbed her eyes smiling at him. "How you feeling?" She asked kindly, "Fine... You've got work beautiful." He spoke kindly, she rolled her eyes kissing him gently. "When we get home?" She smiled, "Yes?" "Can we have pizza and watch a film?" He nodded "Course we can." She caressed his cheek gently, "Con, everyone can see." He whispered, she shrugged gently claiming his lips again. "I've told you, you've made me go soft." He chuckled easily. She moved closer "Now if we were at home Muscles, I've had have put on a show." She spoke quietly, "You're evil Ms.Beauchamp." "Don't behave like an idiot then." She arched a brow, "There's always later." He smirked, kissing her before she got up pulling her shoes on. "Now no causing chaos on my ward Masters." She eyed, he chuckled easily, their lips meeting before she left him.

"I believe you've not left here yet?" Charlie asked, "No, I slept here." She smiled briefly. She frowned as Sam came down the stairs, "Grace wanted me to pass this on... for Jacob." He smiled handing her a card, "Thank you." She smiled, "You okay for getting her tonight?" "Yeah, thank you for last night." "You'd have done the same." He smiled walking back off. "You two getting on?" "Yes... Course, Grace comes first and bedsides we are both to busy to pick holes out of each other, shockingly."

"Can't keep away from me can you." He smirked, "Don't test me." She smiled before passing him the card, "From Grace." He read over it, grinning widely. "Con?" She hummed looking to him, "Is it busy?" She shook her head "Not too busy, you okay?" He patted the space next to him, she pulled the metal down, perching herself on the edge. "I'm sorry." She frowned as he took her hand, "Hey, hey, what you Sorry for?" She uttered, "Yesterday... I didn't mean to get you stressed out, I could have lost you." He whispered. She moved to shut the blinds before coming back to join him.

"But you didn't... just like we didn't lose you." She smiled, moving back in the bed. "You're an idiot Mr.Masters." Connie sighed, taking his hand. He pressed his lips in her hair. "I love you." He breathed, "I love you too." She smiled moving to kiss his lips softly. "How you feeling?" "Good." "Good enough to come home?" "Con?" "I have good bedside manner." She smirked, the pair laughed gently, "Hmm, what will be offered with this perfect bedside manner?" "Jacob Masters, pack it in."

"That good enough for you?" She breathed, he smirked easily, "Of Course Ms.Beauchamp as long as nobody else gets this sort of treatment." "Not yet Mr.Masters," He smirked kissing her deeply, "You okay?" She asked he hummed "Perfect, you?" Connie nodded with a large smile, pulling the duvet up to her chin, "You cold?" He asked she hummed, a small giggle leaving her as he pulled her close. "Much better." She smirked, "Good." He grinned.