Chapter 87

"The education have phoned." Connie commented as he came back from the shop with Eliana, Jacob nodded as he let Eliana down, Oscar asleep in the Moses basket. "Right." He looked as she followed him into the kitchen, "They've found another school that'd be willing to take her, with her needs." Connie exhaled sitting on the side. "And what do you think about that?" He asked, stepping between her legs. She shrugged gently, "I want to give it another go but what if it happens again?" She asked quietly, "Then we work it out again... one more try cannot hurt can it?" She shook her head "I suppose not." "Besides, if she goes and enjoys it, when Oscar is older I'll get you back bossing me around." He smirked, "Oh it can be arranged." She teased as he claimed her lips.

"How you feeling today beautiful?" He asked, "Tired." She groaned looping her arms round his neck, "How's he been, Hm?" "Asleep." He nodded gently "I'm still so proud of you." She laughed gently, "It was days ago now." "You always make me proud." She rolled her eyes with a smile "I love you." "I love you more."

"El, come here." Connie spoke softly, Eliana stopped playing and came over quickly. "Yes Mummy?" She smiled as Connie lifted her onto her knee. "What if you went to a new school, with new people?" "I like staying at home." She sulked "I know but wouldn't it nice to go to school, play with new friends, you'll have the best time." Connie smiled, kissing her head "I'll try." She smiled, Connie smiled kissing her head "Well we'll have to get you a uniform tomorrow." Eliana nodded, "Will Grace come too?" Connie shook her head "Grace goes to big school next year, there wouldn't be much point moving Grace." Eliana sighed before nodding understandingly. "Oscar is boring." She sulked, "That's why you need to go to school missy." Jacob smiled, kissing her head as he sat down. "Now I think Daddy should make his special pasta for dinner, Hm?" Eliana nodded with a fond smile.

He couldn't help but smile from the bed as he watched her silhouette as she held Oscar close to her chest, swaying as she sang softly looking out the window. "You're bloody Beautiful, especially with them." He spoke sleepily, she jumped a little before turning to face him. "I thought you were sleeping." She smiled coming to sit on the bed, "I was." "Sorry to wake you-" "You didn't. I just knew you weren't there." She smiled fondly, which he replicated as he sat up, kissing her shoulder looking to their son. "Someone doesn't have plans to sleep tonight." She sighed, "You sleep, it's not like I have work tomorrow-" "I'll be fine, got to get use to it at some point haven't we munchkin?" Connie cooed, "Well not now so let me take him and you sleep." She shook her head handing him over, "We'll stay up together." She reasoned resting down a little.

He chuckled to himself as she slept next to him, "Your mum is one of a kind, I'll tell you that little man." He smiled, "Just like you and your sisters." He continued, kissing his sons head. "Now come on, get to sleep... You'll miss being able to sleep this much." He smiled as Oscar made a few gurgles, "You will, that's a promise." Jacob smiled, lying back against the headboard, Oscar on his chest.