Chapter 68

"You and Jacob are really going to get married?" Grace smiled, "Yep." Connie smiled back, "Do El and I get to be bridesmaids?" She asked curiously, "Who else would I have, Hm?" Connie smiled, Grace hugged her tightly as Connie kissed her head, "Bye!" She called before rushing off into school, "Come on you." Connie smiled taking her back round to nursery. "Will I get a pretty dress?" Eliana asked "Definitely." Connie smiled.

Connie came and lay on the bed, he sighed turning over to face her. "We really going to lie here all day or are you going to man up and get on?" She asked, "You go in, I'm not going in." He sulked, "I'm not going in without you so?" She pushed, "Why should I go in?" "He's not going to be there." She reasoned. "Can't we not just have an us day?" He asked, "It's been a while." He added, she looked him before running her thumb over his cheek "Only because I love you." She added, claiming his lips. A smirk settled on his, moving the hair behind her ear, "I love you too." "Good because... maybe we could go look round some wedding venues?" She eyed, his eyes lighting up, "Honestly?" "I want to marry you as soon as physically possible... I'm yours forever and I want everyone to know that." "Ditto." He beamed, moving to kiss her.

She sat at her dresser, reapplying her make up as he appeared behind her, towel round his waist, rolling her eyes as he let it drop. "Do you have to be so irritating Mr.Masters?" "You adore it, simple." He smirked, getting dressed, "Hmm, Course." She sighed, giggling as he came to kiss her neck, "So where we off too beautiful?" "Places." She beamed, standing up and slipping into her heels. He moved his arms round her waist, "Think you can deal with me forever?" "I think I can stretch to that." She smirked, kissing him, she looked to the door as she heard something smash, "Jacob?" She asked shakily, "I'll go." He smiled, kissing her head, thinking nothing of it.

He sighed heavily, the front window smashed, a rock on the floor with a note. "Con!" He called, she stepped down the stairs, carefully "What happened?" She gasped, "Looks like our plans are off." He sighed reading the note, "Will you phone the police... I know exactly who's done this." "Jacob?" He read the note again You aren't getting away with it on my watch "Ethan." He groaned, keeping calm.

"It's a fucking joke Connie... what if Grace or El where home and it caught them." He uttered, "Anyone could be hurt." "But no one is." She spoke gently, "The window will be fixed tomorrow, it's fine." He sighed heavily, "He can't get away with it Con." He snipped, "I'm not saying he can, but it's not our job to police the matter... now we have a couple hours before we get the girls... we can look online?" She suggested, "Yeah, Course... Sorry beautiful." She shook her head, kissing him lightly "I don't like you all worked up." She smiled weakly, he nodded understandingly as he held her close. "Come on." She smiled, moving to get her laptop.