Chapter 49

"Where are we going Mummy?" Grace smiled as she skipped beside her, holding her mother's hand tightly. "We can go anywhere you like baby." "Can we look at shoes and clothes?" She giggled, Connie laughed gently, "Of Course we can... anything you like Baby." Grace nodded before pulling her mother into one of the shops, "But Mummy also needs to look at clothes because I'm going out with Jacob later." She smiled, "I know." Grace smiled back fondly.

"I like these shoes." Grace smiled, prancing around in them. Connie laughed gently as she watched her daughter. She moved into her mother's arms. "When did you get so big baby?" Connie spoke gently, kissing her head "On all my birthdays." She smiled smartly, Connie chuckled poking her "Okay smarty pants." "Mummy?" "Baby?" Grace asked, "Yes Gracie?" "Can I go to dancing with Maisie on Wednesday?" She asked, "If you like." Connie smiled, "Really?" She asked, "What dancing is it?" Connie smiled, "I think Maisie said it's Morris dancing, she's really good and I want to do it too." She beamed, Connie laughed kissing her head again, "Of Course you can." "I love you Mummy." "I love you too baby."

"You look like a princess Mummy." Grace beamed as her mother stepped out the changing room, "Do you like it?" Grace nodded "I love it!" "Should I get it then?" "Jacob will love it too!" Grace beamed, Connie smiled fondly, "Let me go and change, then we can go for milkshakes." "Okay." Grace smiled waiting for her mother.

The girls came home laughing loudly, "Jacob, Mummy is being silly." Grace called, Jacob chuckled as he came to the door frame. "Have a good time?" He asked "The best!" Grace smiled, "I got hair bows and new shoes and dresses." Grace beamed, Jacob smiled "I'm going into my room." Grace smiled racing up the stairs. "You have a good time Sweetcheeks?" Connie nodded with a smile, moving to kiss him "Thank you." "Anytime, what'd you get anyway?" He asked kindly, she swatted his hand away "Never you mind." She smirked, "You'll see later." She added, he chuckled kissing her again. "Now where's my baby?" She asked moving past him. Connie couldn't help but smile as she saw her, "She's not messed with the stitches has she?" "Not once." He smiled, Connie nodded picking her up.

"Jesus Con." He gasped, she laughed gently, "Grace helped chose." She smiled as she stepped down the stairs. "The girl has taste." He chuckled, Connie smiled kissing him. "The best two years ever." He uttered "The best two years anyone could wish for." She smiled kissing him again.

"So this wedding?" He asked, "It will happen, just not yet." She commented, "I know." He smiled, she nodded looking at him. "You're seeming happier." She nodded with a smile, "What will be, will be." "That is true beautiful." She smiled looking at him, "We're going to be okay, I know it." "I'm glad you're starting to realise it... only too two years." He teased, "Shut it." She smirked, "I love you." He smiled, "I love you too." She smiled, "No, I love you Con... I hate seeing you sad Sweetcheeks, it's nice to see you happy." She smiled easily, "Ditto." He laughed gently, kissing the back of her hand as their food was brought out.

"New underwear?" He eyed, "Just for you." She smirked, "Now stop talking." She groaned kissing him deeply, their tongues battling as she slipped his shirt off. Her legs wrapping around his waist as he moved to lie her on the bed. "You know you still look phenomenal." He breathed, "I've got to look good for you." She smiled, he rolled his eyes "You'll always look phenomenal to me." "Good." She smiled kissing him again.

"Not a minute of peace." Connie breathed as he brought Eliana into their room, with a bottle. "No." He chuckled, sitting next to her. She rested her head on his shoulder, looking down at her. "She's so beautiful Jacob." "I know Sweetcheeks." He grinned, "You're her mother." Connie laughed her cheeks flushing, "You're her dad." Jacob smiled kissing her head "I wouldn't change any of it." She commented, "I would... meeting you sooner." Connie smiled kissing his cheek. He smiled fondly, turning to kiss her head.