Chapter 73

Jacob had woken early on Sunday, a few weeks later, managing to slip out the house without a sound. "Thanks Sam, I appreciate it." He smiled as Grace stepped out the house, saying bye to her father. "No need to thank me, it's Mother's Day." He smiled, "I was being polite." Sam laughed gently, "You best her back, knowing her she'll work it out." Jacob chuckled gently "Thank you for all the help the past weeks." "Go." Sam smiled.

Once back home, Jacob got Eliana up, going into the kitchen. "What is Mummy's favourite food?" Jacob smiled, "Pizza!" Both girls cheered, "For breakfast." He added "Pancakes." Grace smiled, "So what shall we make Mummy for breakfast?" "Pancakes!" Eliana cheered, "That we shall." He chuckled, the three getting on.

Once finished Grace and Jacob laid out an array of topping. Jacob whisked Eliana into his arms, "Grace take this up, El card and I'll take this." He smiled, before going up. "Mummy!" Eliana squealed as Jacob placed her on the bed, Connie stretched, rubbing her eyes before sitting up. "Morning baby." She cooed, hugging her tightly "What's this?" Connie smiled taking the envelope "For you." She smiled. Connie grinned reading over it, kissing her daughters head, "I love it!" Connie smiled up to Jacob, "What's the time, I told Sam I'd come for Grace-" "Boo!" Grace laughed as she rushed into the room, hugging her tightly. "When did you get here?" Connie asked, hugging her tightly. "Jacob came and got me this morning." Grace smiled, "And this is for you." She smiled passing her mother the large box. Carefully she teared the wrapping paper, reading over the name. She discreetly looked to Jacob narrowing her eyes before lifting the lid, taking one heel from the red bag, Connie pulled both girls close kissing their heads "I love you both so so much." She uttered.

Grace took Eliana down so Connie could get ready, "I got the presents mixed up." Jacob chuckled, "Grace was suppose to give you this." Connie laughed easily, opening it, smiling at the bath set, "Jacob the shoes are too much... it's Mother's Day-" "And you deserve them." He smiled easily, "Now come on... We made pancakes, and you've got one more surprise." He grinned kissing her cheek.

After having breakfast together, they got into the car, Connie arching a brow "Where are you taking us?" "You'll soon see, the girls already know so shhh." Jacob smirked driving. She hummed quietly to the radio, Jacob had always been one to spoil her when he could, but this Mother's Day was much more than previous years. She looked to Jacob as the roads became familiar, "Jay?" "Con?" "Are we going to the house?" She asked, a smirk settled on his lips, "You'll see." He grinned.

"Girls, two minutes." He smiled as both himself and Connie got out the car, he quickly went to unlock the door. "Go on Sweetcheeks." She eyed him as she walked inside, looking around causing her to gasp. "Jacob!" "It wasn't all me, a few helpers the past few weeks... Sam being one." He smiled, "Jacob you did this, for me?" "No, for us, for our family... Now the girls haven't seen the third bedroom and I've not finished it but theirs bits and pieces for our baby." Connie smiled, turning to face him. "Jacob... I don't know what to say-" "Don't say anything... Just enjoy it, we can go home pack all our things and move here whenever now... you get to be stress free." Connie moved forwards, hugging him tightly, "I love you more than anything Jacob." She uttered, "Don't start crying, you'll ruin that makeup for yours and we wouldn't want that now, would we?" She laughed gently, "I love you most Sweetcheeks... Now the girls and I were thinking films here... and of course pizza for dinner." "You know we too well." "Only the best for my lady."

She lay awake that night, in bed at the new house, turning on her side she smiled watching him sleep. Gently she pressed her lips to his forehead, "Where would I be without you Hm?" She whispered, "I'm glad we're good... I hope we have a boy... You're good with Grace and El and I know you'd be happy with another girl but I can't help wanting to see you teaching him to play football and just being boys-" "What will be will be." He mumbled, she rolled her eyes "You could have told me you were awake." She sighed, he chuckled, moving her close. "Get to sleep Beauchamp, we're up early tomorrow." "Not as early as usual." She grinned, he chuckled gently kissing her, "Did you hear something?" She asked, looking to the door, "Con, Stop... He doesn't know-" "Sorry." She sighed, "Come on, sleep." He smiled kissing her temple as she cuddled into him."