Chapter 55

"Mummy." Eliana spoke sleepily, Connie's eyes fluttering open, "Yes baby?" "Can I have my pad?" She asked, Connie nodded carefully moving it to the stand for her, "Keep it quiet, Daddy is still sleeping." Connie smiled, Eliana nodded "Is Grace still here?" "Grace is sleeping too." "Good." She smiled. Connie came and slipped into the bed with him again, her eyes soon growing heavy again.

Grace came down and laughed gently as Eliana stuck her tongue out at her, she quietly came over sitting on the end of her bed, "You feeling better?" She asked quietly, Eliana nodded with a smile, trying to sit up, Grace moved to help her. "Grace?" "El?" "Come home now?" "Not right now, remember I have a different Daddy and I love with him now." She spoke gently, Eliana nodded looking to her parents "I'm hungry." "Shall we go and get breakfast?" Eliana nodded with a smile. Grace carefully lifted her off the bed so she could crawl through to the dining room, Grace turned the pad off before sitting Eliana at the table. "Careful, Cheerios or Rice Krispies?" "Cheerios." She nodded, Grace smiled and went to make them.

"Morning you." He grinned, she smiled back claiming his lips, "Morning." She grinned, a smile coming to both their lips as they heard both girls laughing. "I think we best get up Muscles." She spoke softly, he hummed with a smile kissing her again. The pair strolled into the dining room, "Firecracker?" Jacob asked "She was hungry and you were both sleeping." She smiled, "You didn't need to do all this, you should have woke me." Connie smiled, "It took two seconds." Grace looked, Connie smiled kissing her head "Well thank you." "You're welcome." Grace smiled, "I'm going to get ready." Grace added going upstairs.

"You feeling better?" Connie asked as she lifted her up, Jacob going to make the pair coffees. Connie following him as Eliana nodded, Connie sat her on the side, holding her so she didn't fall. "I think someone had too much popcorn."
Jacob eyed, she giggled loudly Connie smiling between the pair. "Shall we go and get you dressed?" Connie asked her, she nodded with a smile.

"What shall we do today Firecracker?" Jacob asked, Grace shrugged gently "I wanted to go to the cinema, maybe?" She looked, Jacob nodded "I'm sure we can do that, why wouldn't we?" "We watched films last night." She smiled, "But that's different, I'm sure we can watch a new film." Grace smiled fondly. "How's your Dad's?" Jacob asked kindly, "Yeah good... it's different to here." "You happy there though?" He asked concerned, "Course... just Dad and Emma argue a bit where you and Mum never argue." Jacob laughed easily, "We do, just not in front of you or your sister." Grace smiled and came to hug him. "I'm glad my mum met you Jacob... you're the best." Jacob kissed her head, "I'm glad I met you and your mum." He smiled.

"Everything okay?" Connie asked as she strolled in with them, "Yeah, Course it is." Jacob smiled, "Oh and we're going to the cinema today, Firecracker picks the film." Jacob added, "I'm sure we can stretch to that." Connie smiled, "Can you watch El for two minutes while we get ready?" Connie asked her, Grace nodded with a wide smile.

"She Okay?" Connie asked as she sat doing her make up, "Yeah, she was just saying Sam and Emma argue." He smiled, "So I told her that we argue just not in front of them two." Connie nodded, "To be fair, we hardly argue, we bicker." Connie commented, he laughed coming to kiss her neck gently "That's because I love you and you love me." He smiled proudly, she turned her head to look at him, "Whoever told you that nonsense?" She smirked, "I don't know you know, I'm pretty sure it was this woman, brown curly hair, very pretty." He trailed, she laughed gently, he kissed the top of her head. "Do you think she's happy there?" "She said so, so I suspect she's perfectly fine... people argue all the time, we're just one of the lucky ones who don't really see the point-" "It's too much effort, I'm too tired for that." The pair laughing gently, he kissed her lips gently walking to the door, leaving her to it. "Muscles!" She called, ""Sweetcheeks?" "It's still not your shade." She smirked, moving to get dressed, he laughed gently removing the lipstick from his lips.