Chapter 9

She laughed gently as he kissed the back of her neck, "Muscles." She groaned, "Save it till later." He breathed, his hands roaming beneath her shirt, "Mhhmm... But it'll be cold by then." He exhaled gently, kissing her shoulder, "Food first then." He chuckled, she laughed gently.

They sat eating the Chinese, "Sweetcheeks?" She hummed, looking up to him "What is the deal with you and Cal?" She looked up and frowned "Cal and I? There is no deal... why?" "Nothing." "No come on?" "He just seemed a bit bitter." "About what?" "Well I was just joking around, saying you had a thing for me." He paused as she narrowed her eyes "Jacob-" "It was a joke to him." He reasoned, "Anyway, we just went on saying that you don't date." Connie just nodded, eating. "So?" Jacob pressed, "Never a thing... He just had a thing for me and I used it to my advantage." Connie mumbled, Jacob chuckled "Nothing ever happened... he'd be lucky." Jacob smiled gently.

"You coming?" She asked kindly, Jacob looked to her, "You made me wait." He smirked, she rolled her eyes "I have a dishwasher, even you know that." He hummed, she stepped over. "Jacob, I'm child free, the house is just us and you didn't come over last night... are you really choosing to wash pots?" She looked "Well when you put it like that." He smirked, throwing her over his shoulder "Jacob!" She squealed.

She lay closely to him, the pair content, she sighed quietly as her phone rang. "Leave it." He pleaded, "I should get it... it could be Sam." She looked, he nodded watching her check seeing it was only Hansen. "It can wait." She smiled, kissing him softly, "Hmm... God, how did a man get so Lucky?" He uttered, she chuckled gently, "Ditto." She smirked, he laughed gently, moving some hair behind her ear. She smiled up at him gently, she placed a hand to his chest "I'll be back in a minute." She smiled, he nodded watching her wander out the room.

He came downstairs a little while later, "Con?" He looked, she smiled over "Sorry, I just wanted a drink." She uttered, he stepped over moving some hair behind her ear. "Everything Okay?" She nodded "Course." She smiled taking a sip of the water. "You're naked." She looked, "Your house is empty." She shook her head smiling, "What you working tomorrow?" "It's suppose to be my day off." He nodded gently, "Looks like I'm not going in then-" "Jacob?" She frowned, "Theres got to be some perks to dating the boss." "It's not a package deal." She retorted, "Just this once." He grinned, she looked at him sighing, "You're lucky it's you." The pair chuckled gently, soon retreating to bed.