Chapter 17

The months past swiftly and her life was perfect. Connie knocked on the door sighing quietly, Sam answered "Grace, get your bag." He called, Connie looked at the baby in his arms smiling "He's gorgeous." "Thank you." He smiled, "You and Emma didn't have to have Grace if you wanted a rest." Connie smiled kindly, "Rest is a word I don't think we will have for a while." Connie chuckled softly as Grace skipped to the door, "Bye Daddy." Grace smiled, he knelt down Connie watching as she kissed the baby's head lightly "Bye Harry, I love you." She grinned, both adults smiling "Will you tell Emma I said bye?" Sam nodded standing back up as Grace skipped down to the car, "Soon be you next." Sam chuckled, "Not for a while." Connie laughed, "Bye Sam." "Bye Connie."

"Where's Jacob?" Grace questioned "At work, remember we are both working tonight princess." Connie looked, Grace nodded gently "Nadia is coming?" "Yeah, But we will be back when you wake up." Grace smiled fondly, "Harry is so small Mummy." Grace exclaimed, Connie smiled "That's because he's a baby... you were once that small." Connie glanced, Grace laughed gently.

She smirked as she saw him stood waiting, watching get out her car. She made her way over, "Staff Nurse Masters?" She eyed, "Ms.Beauchamp?" "Why aren't you working?" "Waiting for a pretty lady to turn up, but she's here now, so all good." He grinned, she rolled her eyes, taking the coffee cup from his hand, sipping it "Thank you." She smirked, starting to walk inside "Oh, Jacob." She looked spinning around to him as she fumbled in her pocket, "Catch." She smiled throwing a key, which he thankfully caught.

"Connie?" He asked later as she stood at the nurses station, "Move in with Grace and I?" Connie looked, "What?" "You practically lived with us for the first months... and I know it was my idea to take things a little slower but I want this Jacob, I want you to move in with Grace and I." He kissed her deeply, "I love you." He uttered, she chuckled removing her lipstick traces from him "I love you more Mr.Masters... now you don't get paid to stand around looking pretty." "Do I get to come home with you tonight?" She nodded before he walked away, his grin unmovable.

"That was open." Charlie commented, Connie hummed "I suppose." She smiled, "Everything Okay?" Connie nodded "Better than Okay." "How's Grace." "Over the moon with her little brother." She smiled, watching Charlie frown "Sam..." "Oh Yeah." He laughed, Connie smiled "Well no rest for the wicked." She stated before walking off to her office.