Chapter 88

AN: Sorry it's been a while, exams really drained me and I'm trying to remember where I was taking this. Hope it's okay and sorry it's so short, trying to find a rhythm again and I'm just feeling a bit shit to be perfectly honest, I'm so thankful for you all being so patient with me.

"She'd have a full-time TA, her last school said she didn't require a full-time TA." Connie uttered as she sat facing the woman, "She may not require a full time one but it's nice for her to have someone who is always there and for us, half the day is paid by the council and then we pay for the rest." The woman smiled kindly, Connie nodded gently "And she can start Thursday?" "Yep." Connie nodded with a small smile.

"Daddy! I go to school Thursday!" Eliana cheered, "I know." He chuckled as the doorbell sounded "I'll get it." He smiled, Connie nodded as she lifted Oscar from the Moses basket, kissing her sons head gently, laughing gently as he shuffled trying to find comfort in her arms. "Health visitor." Jacob commented as he shown the woman in, Connie nodding with a smile.

She sighed heavily as she fell into his arms, "I hate their visits." She groaned, "feels like I'm being told how to parent." He kissed her head softly "You're a perfect mum-" "You're a perfect dad." "Well then, all is good." She smiled fondly claiming his lips, sighing as she heard Oscar's cries. "Mummy!" Eliana called, "I'll go." He smiled, "You sleep, you look shattered." "That you're way of saying run down?" She groaned as he moved away, "No, just tired."

"Sweetcheeks." He spoke softly, brushing the hair from her face. Rubbing her eyes she stretched before humming as her eyes settled on him. "Girls are asleep and I'm wondering what you'd like for dinner." She frowned looking at  the window "What's the time, "Nearly ten." She sighed "You should have woken me." "You needed the sleep, now dinner?" he questioned, "Pizza sounds good." She beamed, "Should've guessed really." he chuckled, "Oscar asleep?" Jacob nodded, "Bath?" She asked, a smile growing "What the lady wants..." he trailed.

"This baby weight is going to be a killer to move." she groaned, "Connie, you'll bounce back, you always do. Besides, you're beautiful." the sincerity dripping from his words. "Shame I don't feel it." she sighed, "Well you should." he spoke softly, kissing her neck down to her shoulder, she giggled gently "Stop." He laughed gently kissing her cheek "You're wonder woman, you know that?" "I do now." She teased, "Good, now forwards, dinner will be here soon."