Chapter 63

"Alright you be good for me and Mummy." Jacob smiled, tucking her up in the bed properly, "I will." "We'll be back when you wake up, promise." He smiled kissing her head lightly "Drink?" He asked, she nodded pointing to the drink bottle, "I need my unicorn." She smiled, he nodded passing it to her "Grandad Charlie and Nanny Duffy are here Okay?" She nodded smiling, "I love you." He beamed, "I love you too." "But I love you more." "I love you more." "I love you most." "I love you the most." "But I love you to infinity and beyond." Jacob grinned, "But I love you to infinity and beyond." She smiled back, Connie smiling fondly from the door way, stepping over she smiled and Jacob pulled her close "And I love you both more." Connie smiled kissing her daughters head "Be good." "I will."

"What do we do with our time?" He laughed as they stepped out the cab, "Enjoy the peace and quiet." She smiled, kissing him gently. "You're ever so beautiful Con." he uttered, her cheeks blushing easily "Shush." "Not ever." "Then you are very handsome." She replied, he chuckled kissing her once more "Now dinner awaits us Ms.Beauchamp." She nodded taking his hand as they strolled into the building, being shown to their seats.

"Can you believe we've been engaged for three years?" He chuckled, "Hey, I will marry you one day... I just want to feel more like me before hand." "I know, I'll get you down that isle even if it kills me." He smirked, she rolled her eyes smiling, sipping her wine as he took her other hand. "You know Con, you're the best thing that ever happened to me." He uttered, she smiled kissing the back of his hand "Ditto Mr.Masters." "We live the best life." He breathed, "That we do." She grinned, "You sure you're okay?" She asked, "Yeah, Course... just thinking, about how Sam and Emma are- were, whatever, just makes me so thankful for this, for us." She squeezed his hand, smiling "Well stop thinking about them... we're good, happy and in love, it's nothing to be thankful about, just the way it is."

After their meal the pair strolled down the beach, he placed his jacket down so they could sit on it, his arms wrapping around her. "It's good to see you with a little you back." He spoke softly, she looked up at him smiling at little. "I love Mummy Connie just as much but you was always being a Mum since El and it's just nice getting to see you do something you love." He spoke kindly, she smiled kissing his lips tenderly, "It's nice to just get to be me for a little bit." She smiled, resting her head down on his shoulder. "I want you to know you're the strongest woman to ever walk this earth." He uttered, she took his hand holding it tightly "We did this together... all of it, I'm not on my own because I have you. I don't think I'd have coped as well without you." She spoke honestly. "Sam's going to be okay." He spoke, she looked up at him "I don't care-" "You do. Not because you love him, but because he's Grace's Dad, you care because if he wasn't okay she wouldn't be." Connie smiled a little "I suppose."

"You know when El was born... I was worried I'd lose you in it all." He uttered, she cupped his cheek, her thumb running back and fourth "Not ever." She smiled easily, "I need you." "You don't need anyone." He chuckled, "You just want me." She rolled her eyes smiling. "Jay?" "Con?" "Do you think I'm soft with her?" Connie asked quietly, "Who?" "El, like at physio... It just feels like they are all telling me she has to be in pain but I hate it Jacob, she shouldn't have to be-" "Shhh... You aren't being soft with her Con, she shouldn't be crying about it, it's not you being soft, it's you being a Mum." "I love you." She looked, "I love you too, now you look cold, so I think it's time to go."

"Thank you." Connie smiled as she embraced the pair, "Not a single noise." Charlie smiled, Connie nodded smiling fondly, "We'll be off." Connie nodded showing them out. "Coffee, tea?" Jacob asked, Connie smiled fondly "Tea please... I'm going to change." He nodded kissing her head, before watching her wander up the stairs.

"On the coffee table." He smiled as he stepped into the bedroom, Connie nodded with a fond smile as she passed him going down to Eliana's room, she pulled the duvet high before kissing her head and going to the living room. The pair watched tv for a little while, "Bed?" She smirked, "Something tells me you aren't tired yet." Connie laughed gently "Not just yet." She watched as he turned the tv off before lifting her up, throwing her over his shoulder "Jacob!" She squealed, laughter in her voice. "I'm taking you to bed Ms.Beauchamp." He chuckled.