Chapter 96

"Has he spoke her yet?" Jacob questioned, Connie, shook her head continuing to fill in the notes. "He needs to speak to her, or he'll lose her," Jacob uttered, Connie looked up her mouth open slightly rolling her eyes. "And... What do you suggest exactly Jacob?" "I didn't mean anything by it." He looked, "Well I can't do anything to force them to speak." She spoke clearly, finishing the notes. "The less I have to speak to him, the better," Connie added wandering off.

"Hello, you." Connie smiled widely, watching her son grin, reaching for her. She lifted him up kissing his head. "Have you missed Mummy?" She chuckled listening to his gurgles. She looked to the creche staff, "I'm going to take him for dinner If that's okay?" She questioned, "Course it is, just sign him in and out."

She sat in the cafe, feeding him the puree. "This where you got to?" He spoke softly, "No, I'm somewhere else." She retorted, he rolled his eyes sitting down. "I don't want it to seem like I'm having ago but it's been two months Con." She nodded, smiling to Oscar as he babbled. He kissed her shoulder, "Just because you don't want to speak to him doesn't mean Grace wouldn't... She just needs a push." "What am I suppose to say?" she asked, "That she needs to speak to her Dad." "I'm not forcing her." Jacob nodded. "I'm just trying to help." "Surprisingly, I know what I'm doing," Connie muttered, lifting Oscar out the high Chair. "Say bye to Daddy." Connie looked, he waved his hand a little before Connie started to walk off, Jacob sighing.

"Connie pack it in." He snapped, looking at her as they stormed into the staff room. "Stop telling me what to do. I'll do what I want, especially with my daughter." She glared, gathering her things. "So you and I mean nothing? All these years." she rolled her eyes "Of course we do Jacob." She added, "I've got to get Eliana." she looked. He watched her leave, slamming his fist against the wall in sheer frustration.

"Speak to your Daughter." Jacob looked, "What?" "I've tried to push Connie to get Grace to talk to you but she won't." Jacob sighed, "Connie doesn't want to see you after- neither do I quite frankly but that shouldn't affect your relationship with Grace... Speak to her before you lose her." Jacob looked at Sam before walking down the steps leaving Sam stood on his doorstep confused.