Chapter 74

Connie stood chatting with Elle about the weekend, a smile came to his lips as he watched her. "Nurse." Dylan called, he quickly looked around before sighing heavily and going to the cubical. "Connie you okay?" Elle uttered, Connie nodded breathing heavily. "I just need water." She smiled, "Take it easy... you aren't looking too good."

"Con, Elle said you went dizzy again." Connie rolled her eyes, "I'm fine." She groaned, resting her head on his shoulder as he took a seat "You sure?" She nodded "Yes Jacob." She rolled her eyes, "I got dizzy with El too, just this ones a pain." Jacob kiss her head "Following in my footsteps already." Connie rolled her eyes easily, "Anyway, you never did mention how you got Sam to help." She stated as she slowly got up, "Mans got ways, especially with this charm." Connie laughed gently "I take it you're hinting I should keep my nose out." "Exactly." He grinned.

"I think you're the most amazing woman." He uttered as he lay her on the bed, a smile settled on her lips as she caressed his cheek. "You're perfect." She uttered a grin settling on his face, leaning above her he pressed his lips to hers deeply, sitting up she removed the shirt she wore, throwing it across the room.

Their eyes caught as she got redressed, smirking at one another. "You know, you're stunning right?" "You tell me often enough." She chuckled, "Good." He smiled, "This dizziness." He spoke as she came to lie back on the bed, causing her to hum. "It's nothing to worry about, is it?" He asked, she shook her head smiling, "No, I promise, I'd tell you if it was." He nodded gently. "How much more stuff do we need to move?" She asked, "Not much, I'll get it done at the weekend okay?" Connie nodded, moving to claim his lips. "Jay." She groaned, "Later, I need to be going." He exhaled kissing her softly, "Be dressed by the time I get back with the girls." She commented, "And if I'm not." "You wouldn't want to know." She smirked, moving off the bed.

Connie sat on the sofa, Eliana next to her, Grace up in her room doing her homework. "El?" Connie smiled as Jacob placed the drink before Connie. "Mummy." "What if Daddy and I were to have a baby?" Eliana looked to her "Why?" She asked curiously, "We might have another baby." "But what if I don't want you too or Grace doesn't." "Um, well-" "El do you mind if Mummy and I were to have another baby?" Jacob asked, "No, but just one question." She stated, looking between the pair, "How do you even get a baby?" Connie exhaled, looking to Jacob. "Well your Mummy and I love each other lots and lots and then it just happens." "But your not Grace's Daddy and Mummy doesn't love her Daddy lots and lots... And I love my friends lots and lots but I don't want a baby." Connie bit her lip trying not to laugh, "It's a bit more complicated than that princess." Eliana nodded, going back to playing.

She looked to him as they left the living room, laughing loudly. "I'm glad you think it's funny." He groaned, "Hey." She frowned, moving her arms round his neck. "I think it was a very good explanation." She chuckled, he smiled kissing her head lightly. "That girls too smart for her own good sometimes." She exhaled, "Reminds me of someone I know." Jacob smirked, Connie rolled her eyes, sitting on the side. "So come on, what you making us." She teased, "You're one of a kind Ms.Beauchamp." Connie smiled fondly, "Why thank you." The pair chuckling gently.