Prologue

I landed with Harry, a man with long hair and a matching beard was holding us. Harry was sleeping next to me holding my hand. "Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall." The man said. There was a woman with green robes and a funny hat who I assume is McGonagall. There was also a man with a long white beard and hair who I assume is Dumbledore.

"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore questioned to the man who I now know is Hagrid. "No, sir. Little tykes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. The girl woke up as soon as we landed. Heh. Try not to wake him. Look they're even holding eachother's little hands." Hagrid cooed. Then a man with black hair and a crooked noise appeared.

"Nice of you to join us professor Snape." Hagrid said. "I just wanted to see the twins before you dropped them off." Snape said. "There you are." Hagrid said handing Harry to Dumbledore and me to Snape. He looked at me and smiled softly. I reached up and grabbed his nose. He laughed lightly. "It's time, Severus." Dumbledore said.

"Albus, do you really think its safe, leaving them with these people? I've been watching them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are." McGonagall said. "The only family they have." They stopped at the front door of the house. "I want to give (Y/N) a gift if you'll allow me, Albus." Severus said

Dumbledore nodded and Snape took out a stick. He pointed it gently at my head. "(Y/N) Potter, I give you the gift of memory both good, and bad." He said and a blue light came from the stick.

"These twins will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who won't know their names." McGonagall said. "Exactly. They're better off growing up away from all that. Until they are ready." Dumbledore said. Hagrid started crying lightly. "There, there, Hagrid. It's not really good-bye, after all." He nodded.

They set Harry and I down then put a note on top of us. "Good luck...Harry and (Y/N) Potter."