BuckBeak

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of Divi-" the professor bumped into her table that was in front of her and the class laughed. I was in division with Ron, Harry, and Draco. I was sitting across from Draco and the others were on the table below us.

"In this room, you shall discover if
you possess the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not. It cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Eye." "What rubbish." Hermione said under her breath. I knew about her time turner, but I wasn't aloud to tell anyone.

"Where'd you come from?" Ron questioned. "Me? I've been here all this time." Hermione said. "At this time, we will be focusing on Tasseography. Which is the art of reading tea leaves, please take the cup of the person sitting opposite of you." Professor Trelawney instructed.

Draco and I smiled at each other and switched our cups. "Truth lies between the surface and deep within a book waiting to be read but first you must broaden your minds, first you must look beyond." "That's slightly." Draco joked and I giggled silently.

When she got to Harry's table her eyes widened and looked at Ron. "Your ora is pulsing! Are you in the beyond!?" She said. "Sure." Ron replied. "Tell me, what do you see?" She questioned. "Well. Harry's got a wonky sort of cross, that's trials and suffering. But this lot here could be the sun, that's great happiness. So... You're going to suffer but you're gonna be happy about it." Ron responded unsure.

Draco and I were trying to hold in our laughs at his stupidity in the subject. "Give me the cup... Uh, ah!" She screamed dropping Harry's cup stepping back. "What is it, professor?" I questioned a bit worried. "My boy, you have... the grim."

"What's the grim?" Draco questioned. "'Taking the form of a giant spectral dog, it is among the darkest omens in our world. It is an omen... of death.'" A Gryffindor read aloud. "(Y/N)." Draco whispered.

I look at him and he showed me my cup. There was a dog shape in it. I looked at Draco and he looked at me concerned then he put his hand over mine. This isn't going to be a normal year... then again, when is it.

-

"You don't think any of that grim stuff has to do with Sirius Black, do you?" Ron questioned as we were heading to our next class. Draco and I were hand in hand as always. I was really excited for our Care of Magical Creatures lesson. Hagrid told me he had a surprise. "If you ask me, Divination's a very wooly discipline. Now Ancient Runes. That's a fascinating subject." Hermione said

"Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking this term?" Ron questioned. "A fair few." Hermione replied. "Hang on. Ancient Runes is the same time as Divination. You'd have to be in two classes at once." "Don't be silly, Ron. How could someone be in two places at once?" I smirked and Hermione giggled.

"Broaden your minds, release your inner eye to see the future." Hermione said mimicking Professor Trelawney. We laughed and continued walking to Hagrid's hut. "C'mon now, get a move on! Got a real treat for yeh. Great lesson comin' up. Follow me." Hagrid instructed.

He led us to a cleared section in the woods. "I'm so excited!" I beamed. "I know you are. You're enthusiasm is really adorable, love." Draco charmed. "Gather 'round. Find yerself a spot. That's it. Now, firs' thing yeh' want ter do is open yer books." "And exactly how do we do that?" Draco questioned. "You strock the spine, love." I said. He smiled at me and did as I told.

I was talking to Hermione about the books. "I think they're funny." She said. "Oh yeah, terribly funny, really witty." I heard a familiar voice say. It came from none other than Parkinson. "God this place has gone for the dogs. Just wait till my parents hear that Dumbledore got this oaf teaching classes." She said and her friends snickered.