Splinched

We ended up in the middle of the forest. I looked around then saw Hermione's hands covered in Ron's blood. "(Y/N)! You have to heal him!" She cried. I rushed over and I hovered my hands over his shredded arm. A warm light came from my hand and began to heal him. "What happened? I thought we were going back to Grimmauld Place." Harry asked as I finished healing Ron

"We were. We were there. But Yaxley had hold of me. I knew we couldn't stay once he'd seen, so when he let go I brought us here. Ron got Splinched. I'm... sorry." Hermione said. "Don't be stupid, Mione." I said. "You should take care of Ron, he's healed but it'll still need tending to." Hermione nodded and got up then began to cast spells. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Protective enchantments. I don't fancy another visit like we had on Shaftesbury Avenue, do you? Especially with Ron like this. You can get going on the tent." "Tent? Where am I supposed to find-" "My bag, prongs, Hermione put an enchantment on it first year." I cut off. "I'll help you." I said getting up. We made the tent then got the locket and put it one a log.

"Dissendium." Harry casted at the locket. It was blasted back but still looked untouched. "Incendio." Hermione said and the locket caught fire but wasn't destroyed. "Expulsion!" I blasted and it still wasn't destroyed. I started hit it with multiple spells and even used my powers, still nothing. Harry picked it up then put it on.

"What're you doing?" I asked. "We have to keep it safe until we can figure out how to destroy it." Harry said. "Seems strange, mate. Dumbledore sends you off to find a load of Horcruxes, but doesn't bother to tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't that bother you?" Ron said. Harry and I shared a look.

Later I was helping Hermione find some plants for dinner. I felt strange then a vision of Voldemort interrogating a man flashed threw my head then went way. Hermione and I shared a look then went back to the tent. I saw Harry having the same reaction then stop.

We sat in front of him when it stopped. "You can't let him in, guys. Dumbledore himself said it. You have to close your minds. It's too dangerous." Hermione said. "It's not a candle we can blow out, Hermione. It always burns, even if it's just a flicker. Can you understand that?" Harry responded.

They started talking but I wasn't listening, I was looking at my locket thinking about Draco. I hope he's okay. "Staring at that thing won't bring him here." Harry said rudely. Then we heard the radio and Harry shot his head towards it. "Don't. It comforts him." Hermione said. "Well it sets my teeth on edge. When will he be able to travel?" Harry snapped.

"I don't know. I did all my powers could-" "Well it wasn't enough!" Harry spat. I looked at his angry expression then he got up and I followed. "Take it off." I said. He glared at me. "Take it off. Now." I commanded then Harry reluctantly took it off and handed it to me. "Better?" I asked. "Loads." He sighed. Hermione took it from my hands and put it on.

"We're taking turns, okay?" She said and we nodded. "You should go to bed." Harry said. "Why? It's only eight." I responded. "Any memory dream right now can be useful. Tell me right away when you get one and what it was about." I thought about it for a moment then nodded and went into the tent. I got into bed then slowly drifted off to bed.

-

I was in the crib with Harry then dad came up to us. He smiled, he was holding a flower. "Hey, kiddos. I know times right now are tough, considering that a evil wizard is trying to take over, but things are going to be okay." He said. "I watched this muggle movie your mother showed me. It was called Moana. Silly name right?" I giggled lightly, dad smiled.

"She was a princess trying to save everyone from darkness that was taking over the land. She set off on her journey to find someone to help her, a god of some sort, together they saved everyone." Dad explained. "Even though times were tough and things got really scary, she got the job done with some help. I want you to be like her, both of you. I'm not telling you two to be royalty, I'm telling you to be warriors."

Dad handed us the flower, Harry and I both grabbed it. "You can be both, together. Until the very end." He finished then kissed us on the head. "A million dreams for the world we're gonna make." He sang and we smiled.