Severus Snape

We all ran outside and saw the chaos of the battle. We ran through dodging giants and spells. We reached the bridge and saw thousands Dementors coming towards the castle. I took out my wand and concentrated. (Y/N)? After all this time? Always. That rang through my head.

"Expecto Patronum!" I casted and my silver dragon came out and waves of blues field beamed out of it. "I've never been more proud of you." Harry smiled then kissed my cheek. We ran to the boat house then stopped outside, out of sight. Voldemort was talking to Severus.

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord. In the last few hours alone." Severus said. "No, I am extraordinary. The wand resist me." Voldemort said. "There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself said it. Tonight, when the twins come to you, it will not fail you, I am sure. It answers to you and you only."

"Does it?" "My lord?" Severus questioned. I didn't like where this was going. "The wand. Does it truly answer to me?" Voldemort said. "You're a clever man, Severus. Surely you must know. Where, Severus? Where does its loyalty lie?" "With you, of course, my Lord." Severus answered.

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly, Severus, because I am not its true master. You killed Dumbledore that night, Severus." Voldemort said. "My Lord." Severus said. "You have been a good and faithful servant, Severus." "Wait..." I whispered softly. "But only I can live forever." Voldemort said.

Draco wrapped his arms around me tightly as we heard a bunch on sickening slashes. Severus feel against the window when Voldemort spoke the words, "Nagini, kill." The snake attacked Severus before they apparated away. I was in tears when we saw Severus bloody and weak.

I rushed to him and tried to heal him but I was too weak. "I'm sorry." He said. A tear went down his cheek. "Take them." He choked out. "Hermione, give me a flask anything, quickly." I said. Hermione did as I told and I collected his tears. "Take them to the pensieve." He instructed.

"Draco, (Y/N)... let me look at you two... together." Severus said and we did as he told. With the strength he had left he moved both mine and Draco hand till they held each other. He put his hand over ours then looked at me. "You have your mother's eyes." He said then turned his head and went lifeless.

More tears rolled down my face then a small blue ball of light came from my free hand. We all watched it as it went through Severus chest. Then we all heard Voldemort's voice in our heads again.

"You have fought valiantly... but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured. Harry and (Y/N) Potter, I speak now directly to you. On this night you two have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourselves. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. Should you do so I give my word that no other life will be lost on this night. You have one hour. If, at the end of that time, you have not given yourselves up, then I shall punish every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you two from me."

We all shared a look then walked back to the castle. There were many dead bodies in the great hall and the Weasleys were gathered around one. I rushed up to them and spoke, "What happened?" I asked looking at them all to see if they were injured. "Where's Fred?" I questioned.

George took my hand then turned me around. There I saw Fred's dead body on a stretcher. I gasped and dropped to my knees besides him. "Fred, wake up, please." I sobbed, nothing happened. "Princess..." Harry said looking at something. I followed his gaze and saw Remus and Tonks, dead.

I started crying even more as Draco held me tightly. "Uncle Remus." I sobbed. "Uncle Moony..." Several small blue balls of light came from my hands and went to every dead body. Expect for one that flew away from the castle. Harry and I went to the pensieve together. We poured Severus' tears in and locked hands then looked inside.