Hogwarts Express

(A/N- I'm going to start uploading two chapters at a time now mostly because I feel like you all want to get to the good stuff. Keep reading cause in the next chapter you meet Draco Malfoy. 😁)

We were walking at kings cross station with our luggage and owls. People were looking at us, probably because of the giant man walking with us. "What are you looking at." Hagrid spat at a man and looked at his watch. "Blimey, is that the time?? Sorry, kids, I'm gonna have to leave you two. Dumbledore'll be wanting his...well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your tickets. Stick to it, kids that's very important. Stick to your tickets."

He handed us both a blue and gold tickets that said platform 9 ¾. "Platform 9 ¾?" I questioned. "But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. These say Platform 9 ¾. There's no such thing...is there?" Harry questioned. We look up and he was gone. We started walking around sticking next to each other trying to find the platform. Harry walked up to the train master.

"Excuse me, Sir. Can you tell us where we might find Platform 9 ¾?" Harry asked. "Platform 9 ¾? Do you think your funny?" He snapped. Harry and I walked away and saw a family of red heads. "It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course." said a lady who I assume was there mother. "Come on. Platform 9 ¾ this way!"

Harry and I looked at each other, then followed her and stopped at platforms 9 & 10. "All right, Percy you first." She spoke. The tall red head lined up between the wall of two platforms and ran right through it. I looked in shock. "Fred, you next." she said to a pair of twins. "He's not Fred, I'm Fred."

"Honestly women, and you call yourself our mother." They said switching sentence. They sound like me and Harry. "Oh, I'm sorry George." she apologized. He got ready to go through the wall. "I'm only joking, I am Fred." he said and ran through the wall followed by his twin.

Harry and I shake our heads in disbelief and walked up to them. "Excuse me? C-Could you tell us, how to." Harry said stumbling over his words. "How to get on the platform?" She asked. We both nodded. "Yes, not to worry, dears. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well."

I looked back to see a ginger boy, that looked my age. He smiled at me and I smiled back. She continued "Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous." "Good luck." said the small ginger girl next to her.

"You first." Harry said. "Coward." I said. I took a deep breath and ran towards the wall. I braced for impact, but nothing happened. I went out the other side and saw a train that had red letters that said 'Hogwarts express'. Harry came shortly after me and beamed at the sight. We both shared an excited look and went to get on the train.

-

I was on the train with Harry. He was staring out the window while I was on my fourth book that I got for school. I wanted to be prepared before we got to the school. Then I was interrupted by a knock on the door, it was the ginger from the platform. "Excuse me, do you two mind? Everywhere else is full." He asked. "Not at all." we both said simultaneously.

He sat down and smiled. "I'm Ron, by the way, Ron Weasley." he greeted. "I'm Harry, and this is my twin sister, (Y/N) Potter." Harry introduced. Ron faced turned to awe and spoke "So-so it's true?! I mean, do you really have the...the..."

"The what?" I asked. "Scars." He almost whispered. "Oh, Yeah." we said together moving our hair to show him. "Wicked." he beamed and I giggled along with Harry. "Anything off the trolley, dears?" a lady asked. "No thanks, I'm all set." Ron said holding up a sad bag of sandwiches.

"We'll take the lot." Harry and I said simultaneously pulling out a hand full of galleons. "Whoa." Ron beamed.

-

We were surrounded by candy wrapper. I was looking at a box of jelly beans. "Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?" I questioned examining the box. "They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once!" Ron said.

I put the box down and went back to my book. I focused on my book not paying attention to them until Ron said, "Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?" I looked up to see him talking about his rat. "Yeah." Harry and I beamed.

Ron pulled out his wand and cleared his throat. He was starting to say the spell, but was interrupted by a girl with fluffy brown hair. "Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." She said. "Are you doing magic? Lets see then." she spoke putting her chin up.

Ron cleared his throat again then spoke, "Sunshine daisies butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow." It zapped the rat and nothing happened. "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well it's not very good, is it?" she said.

She came in and sat down next to me. "I've tried a few simple spells myself, but they've all worked for me. For example," she pointed her wand at Harry's glasses. "Oculus Reparo." she spoke. The tape that held Harry's glasses together disappeared and revealed a gold metal band. He took then off and examined them in awe, then put them back on. "Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter!" She beamed. She then turned to me. "That means you must be (Y/N) Potter."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?" Hermione asked Ron. "Ron Weasley." he replied with a mouth full of candy. "Pleasure." Hermione turned back to me. She noticed the book in my hand. "Have you read all the school books?" She asked.

"Once I'm finished with this one yes. My favorite one so far is the book of spells." I replied. I loved talking about books with Harry, though he never listens. "Can you try one out?" "I see what I can do." I got my wand out. "Lumos." I spoke and a light came from the end of my wand then it went out.

"That's amazing, I haven't even been able to do that." Hermione said in awe. I smiled at her. "I'm sure you'll be able to do it in no time." I said. "Would you like to be friends?" She asked. "Of course." I beamed and Hermione smiled. "You all should put on your robes I expect we'd be arriving soon. I'll show you to the changing rooms, (Y/N)."

I nodded, got up then grabbed my robes and uniform. Hermione turned to Ron. "You got dirt on your nose, did you know, just there." she said pointing to the spot on her nose. Ron quickly tried to wipe it off. "Come lets go." I said. We walked to the changing rooms.

I got in one and quickly changed into my stuff. When I stepped out I bumped into someone. "Watch it." She snapped. Hermione came and stood next to me. "I'm sorry." I apologized. The girl looked at me and her face turned to awe. "Merlin's beard, you're (Y/N) Potter."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm Pansy Parkinson." She said. She sort off looked like a pug and she had black bobbed hair. Especially when she stuck her chin up. I think Hermione noticed because she stifled a laugh. Pansy's head shot to her. "You think I look funny? Look at your hair it's a big puffy mess. What's your name?"

"Hermione Granger." Hermione said shyly. "I've never heard of it before. You must be muggle born, show's why you don't respect a pure blood superior like me." Parkinson spat. "You'll soon find out some blood statuses are better than others, Potter. You don't want to hang around someone less, superior than yours. I can help you there." She finished and extended her hand.

I looked at it then back at her. "I think I can tell who has filthy blood myself, thanks." I said. She glared at me and I returned it. "Let's go Hermione." I said and we went back to the compartment.