Sectumsempra

Draco's pov:

I woke up cuddled up with (Y/N). I needed to work on the cabinet so I got up. "Is it that time?" (Y/N) asked getting up and I nodded. We both got ready for the day then went to the room of requirements hand in hand. Once we got there we went to the cabinet and started working.

While I was working (Y/N) was leaning against the cabinet falling back asleep. I smiled looking at her then continued working. I got a white bird and place it in the cabinet then closed it. A feather was on my robe, I grabbed it and raised it to the light. Then the cabinet made a noise again and I opened it. The bird was killed, that broke me.

Your pov:

I was woken up by Draco's silent sobs. "Draco, what happened?" I asked moving next to him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, sobbing into my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He sobbed. "Draco, you have nothing to be sorry for. Whatever you have to do you're being forced to do." I said. "Look at me."

He did as I told and I wiped the tears off his face. I sat in his lap so I was facing him then started to kiss his face softly. "You-had no-choice." I said between kisses. "No matter-what-you do-I'll still-love you." I kissed down to his neck. "When-this-is all-over-we-will have-a life-together." I kissed up to his lips.

"Always." I finished and gave him a long passionate kiss. "Feel better?" I asked. Draco smiled then nodded. He looked past me then I followed his gaze and saw a stabbed bird. It twitched a bit so it was still alive. I picked it up then covered it with both of my hands. A warm light came from them and after a moment it stopped.

I removed my top hand then the bird came back good as new then flew away. "It's like you always say: it all works out in the end." I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. "Let's go." He smiled. We went to the great hall, Draco said he was feeling hot so I held his robe for him.

When we entered the great hall I saw Harry talking to Katie Bell. "I'll be right back." I told Draco and he nodded. I went to them, I want to see if she's going to put Draco in any trouble. "Katie, I-" "I know you're going to ask, (Y/N). Harry just did. But I don't know who cursed me. I've tried to remember. Honestly. But I just... can't..." She said.

I nodded and mentally let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, by the way. I know that you're the one who saved me." She said. "You're welcome." I replied. I turned to Harry but he wasn't there anymore. I looked around and didn't see Draco either. "If you're looking for your brother he just followed Malfoy out." Katie said.

That's all I needed and made a run for them. I heard yelling and water from the girls bathroom so a made a full sprint there. "Sectumsempra!" I heard around the corner followed by sickening slashes. I ran around the corner and saw Draco on the wet floor with sword like slashes on his body and tears running down his face.

"NO!" I cried rushing to his side. Harry was there holding his wand and the potion book. "HOW COULD YOU!" I cried as tears streamed down my face. "It'll be okay, Draco. You'll be fine." I assured. I raised my hands over his wounds and the warm light instantly came from them. The blood started to make its way back to him.

Severus came and finished healing him then Draco was sent to the hospital wing. "What happened?" Severus asked. "I don't know exactly. I heard Harry cast a spell and I went around the corner and saw Draco." I explained. "What spell?" "One he found called Sectumsempra." I answered.

"Can I go see Draco?" I asked and he nodded. As I was walking to the hospital wing I saw Harry. "(Y/N)-" I slapped him across the face. "I deserve that." He said. "Fuck you." I snapped. "I deserve that too." He said again. I glared at him and he looked at me. His bracelet was a blend of blue and pink.

"I thought the spell was gonna blast him back or something." Harry said. "I got rid of the book so no one can hurt anyone else." I wanted to hit him but I didn't, he apologized and got rid of the book. "Did anyone see you do it?" I asked. "Ginny was there." "Is that why your bracelet is pink?" I smirked.

He quickly covered his bracelet and blushed. "We-We may have ki-kissed." He stuttered and I beamed. "About time." I smiled and he shook his head sarcastically. "I need to go see Draco." I said and he nodded. I went to the hospital wing and saw Draco on one of the beds.

He was sleeping so I went and sat on his bed. "No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do. To make you feel my love." I sang and kissed his lips lightly then he started to kiss back. I pulled away and Draco sat up. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Better now that you're here." He charmed. "It's mad, I look away for one minute and you could have been killed." I said.

"But I wasn't." "But you could have." I said. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest keeping his hand on top of mine. "My heart's still beating, and it's beating only for you." He smirked and I blushed. "That reminds me, I found this thing about someone's patronus." I said. "Your patronus changes to match the one of the love of your life."

"Is that what my patronus was doing our fifth year in the room of requirements?" Draco questioned. "Most likely." I smiled. Draco smiled back and kissed me passionately. "Cuddle with me?" He asked and I nodded. I sat next to him then rested my head on his chest. Draco wrapped his arms around me, I could hear his heart beat. Draco was definitely the love of my life.