New Adventure

"Do you think he would've done it. Draco?" Hermione questioned. We were at the astronomy tower the day after Dumbledore died. "No. He was lowering his wand. In the end, it was Snape." Harry said. "It was always Snape. And we did nothing." I said pulling out Slytherin's locket. "It's fake."

I handed it to Hermione and she took the note out and read it aloud, "To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B."

"It was a waste. All of it." Harry said. "Ron's okay with it, you know. You and Ginny." Hermione said. "I have to finish what Dumbledore started. I'm not sure where that will lead me... but I'll let you, (Y/N) and Ron know where I am, when I can." Harry said.

"You think you're doing this alone?" I asked sarcastically. "You need us, Prongs, whether you like it or not." "Yeah. I do." Harry said. "You can be all heroic when the time is right." We heard. We all turned to see Draco. I immediately went to him and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry." He said. "I know." I replied.

He kissed me passionately then turned to the others. "I-" "We know, Draco, we saw you lower your wand." Harry assured. "Are we okay?" Draco asked. Harry stuck out his hand and Draco shook it. "Yes, we're okay." "I can't stay here long." Draco said. "Why did you come?" I asked. He smiled then cupped my face with one hand. "I wanted to see your face one more time. It'll be awhile till I can again."

I hugged him tightly again and he returned it tighter. A few tears rolled down my cheeks. "I'll try to help you as much as I can." Draco said. "What if you get caught? You could get killed." I said crying more. "I want a future with you, Draco. You're my always." "We'll have a future together, I promise. You're my always too, (Y/N)." I pulled away to face him but I was still in his embrace.

Draco smiled at me then wipe the tears off my face. I looked in his eyes for a moment then gave him a long loving and passionate kiss. "I love you." Draco said. "I love you too." I returned. "And I wear the ring and necklace to prove it." I pulled away and our hands parted slowly until they final released eachother. "And the name of our first child will be 'Scorpius'." Draco smiled and I returned it.

He apparated away then I turned to the others. "What kind of a name is Scorpius?" Harry questioned smirking. "Hey. That's my future son." I smiled. This was going to be a start of a new adventure.