He-who-must-not-be-named

Harry and I just finished getting your books and stuff. "Now all we need is, a wand" I said. "A wand? Well, you'll want Ollivanders. No place better. You two run along there, but wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. Won't be long." Hagrid said. Harry and I went into the shop, but no one was in there.

"Hello?" Harry said nervously "Hello." I said a little more loudly. Then a man with crazy white hair a bright blue eyes appeared. "I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Potters. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands." the man who I assume is Ollivander said. He got to wand from the shelves. "Ah. Here we are." he said handing the wands to us.

    We took them and just looked at it confused on what to do. Ollivander spoke, "Well give it a wave." I did as he said and when I did it caused a vase to break. "Apparently not." Ollivander said taking the wand from me. When Harry did it boxes came flying off of the selves.

Harry quickly put the wand down "No, no, definitely not." Ollivander said he went back to the shelves. "I wonder." he mumbled. We both looked at him curiously. He gave us the wands, then a glowing light appeared followed by gust of wind blowing the hair out of our faces.

"Curious, very curious" "I'm sorry, but what's curious?" I asked

"Curious, very curious" "I'm sorry, but what's curious?" I asked. He looked at both of us then spoke, "I remember every wand I've ever sold, Ms. Potter. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wands gave two other feather, just two. It is curious that you both should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scars." He pointed to our scars.

"And...who owned that wand?" Harry asked. "Oh, we do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. It's not always clear why, but I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you both. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things...terrible, yes, but great." Ollivander replied.

"Harry! (Y/N)! Happy birthday!" We both turned to see Hagrid holding two owls.

One was a snowy white owl and the other was a white scoop with gray feathers. "Wicked!" We both beamed. "I call the snowy one." Harry said "Fine by me." I smiled. We walked out of the shop and grabbed the owls. "I'm gonna call you...Hedwig." Harry said to her. "Your feathers remind me of the sky when a storm comes." I said to him. "So I'll call you storm." I beamed and it fluttered it's wings and chirped in happiness.

-

    We were eating supper at a table in the Leakey Cauldron, I was having soup when Harry asked "He killed my parents, didn't he? The one who gave us these." I looked up from my food to interject. "You know, Hagrid, we know you do." Hagrid spoke, "First, and understand this, kids, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-..." "Maybe if you wrote it down?" Harry suggested. "No, I can't spell it. All right. His name was Voldemort."

    "Voldemort?" Harry and I said together "Shh!! It was dark times, kids, dark times. Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. Nobody...not one. Except you two." Harry and I looked shocke.

I spoke, "Us? Voldemort tried to kill...us?" "Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry, and you on your neck, (Y/N). Marks like that only comes from being touched by a curse...and an evil curse at that." "So what happened to...you-know-who?" Harry questioned. "Some say he died. I reckon he's out there, still, too weak to go on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you two stumped him that night."

    "So you're saying, if he comes back," "He'll try to kill us." I finished Harry's sentence looking worried. Hagrid then assured us, "You two stumped him once, you can do it again. That's why you two are famous, kids. That's why everbody knows your names. You two are the boy and girl who lived."  Harry and I shared a look and went back to eating.

-

A hooded man was standing over our crib. He pointed his wand at me and Harry. "Avada Kedavra.....what.....this can't be." man leaves. I feel a sharp pain in my neck and started crying seeing mother on the floor...dead.

Then I wake up

    I jerked up out of bed with a gasp. I turned my head to see Harry looking at me. "(Y/N), are you alright?" he asked. "I saw you-know-who, he was trying to kill us but something happened, like what Hagrid said." I started to remember the rest and started crying.

"And I saw her...mum. S-She was on t-the floor...d-dead" I broke out sobbing quietly. Harry looked at me trying to hold back his tears. He held me in his arms for comfort. "It's okay, it's okay, you still have me." I pulled away and calmed myself down. "Go back to sleep." he said. I laid back down on the bed and fell in to a dreamless sleep.