A/N Please Read!

Hey everyone it's me, I just wanted to say a few things about the story to help you get a better image of what I think the character would look like. First off is her hair, it will still be your hair color but her hair is going to be wavy and curly like her mother Lily's.

 First off is her hair, it will still be your hair color but her hair is going to be wavy and curly like her mother Lily's

Like that because I want her to have some traits like her mother. Also if you have darker hair then your hair in the story is going to have some what of a red tone, like Lily's, in the light. Also if you have a darker eye colors, such as brown or black, you will have green flakes in your eye color.

If you have a lighter eyes, such as blue or green, you will have brown flacks in your eyes like James. Though if your eyes are in the middle, such as hazel, you get to choose. That's all I wanted to say and thank you to all of the people reading my story. It absolutely made my day when I saw that so many people voted on my story.

Thank you all for your love and support. Also, I'm going to be uploading two chapters Wednesdays and Saturdays, maybe some on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on how many people read the latest chapters get. So with that said, au revoir until next time.

- Skippy