Double Agents

Rose: Hey y'all, this is Rose. I wanted to say that this is two chapters in one because both of them are short. That's all I wanted to say so bye-
Skippy: Hey! What are you doing!?
Rose: Telling them this is two chapters in one.
Skippy: Did you tell them to look at our knew book? Forbidden Love. We're going to upload one chapter so they can see what it's about and, hopefully, add to their reading list.
Rose: I completely forgot!
Skippy: It's alright, you're still new here.
Rose: I have a lot to learn. Well, that's it.
Skippy: And that's all.
Skippy&Rose: Goodbye, our lovies!

We all met up in the room for practice every time we got the chance. Umbridge had no chance on catching us. Harry and I were instructing the group. "Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal." I said.

"It's sort of a wizards bread and butter really." Harry said. "So, come on then, Niguel." I said and walked to him. I stood behind the little boy. "Okay so make sure to annunciate and make sure to be ready for the blast back. Got it?" I said and he nodded. "Don't be afraid to hit him."

He raised his wand to Harry. "Stupefy." He said and blasting both him and Harry back. "Good." Harry said. "Just next time remember about the blast back." I said and he nodded. "Okay, let's practice a bit of one on one." I said.

"Who goes first?" I questioned. "How about Draco and I?" Harry suggested. I looked at him unsure. "Are you sure about that?" I asked and he nodded. "Fine, Draco step up." I said and he did as I told. I stood in the middle of them both.

"The first person to get one shot on the other, using the stunning spell, wins. Got it?" I said and they nodded. "I want a clean fight from both of you." I said looking at Draco who smirked. I walked to Draco's side. "Wish me luck?" He questioned and pointed to his cheek.

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Follow the rules." I said. "Got it." He said. They raised their wands to each other. "1, 2, 3-" "Stupefy!" They both exclaimed and blasted each other back. "Well that was expected." I commented.

"Who wants to go next?" I questioned. Both Ron and Hermione raised there hands. "Alright both of you step up." I said and they did as I told. "I'll go easy on you." Ron said. "Thanks, Ronald." Hermione said. I went and stood next to Draco. "Hermione's gonna knock him off his feet." I whispered.

"I have faith in Weasley." Draco whispered back. "Want to bet on that?" "You're on." "If I win you owe me a butter beer." "Deal." Draco said. "What do you want if you win?" I asked. "I have something in mind." He smirked and lightlye smacked my ass. I blushed then spoke, "1-1, 2, 3..."

"Stupefy." Hermione said and blasted Ron back. "When do you want that butter beer?" Draco questioned disappointed. "You know I might have something else in mind." I smirked and pinched his bum. His eyes widened and his face turned red. "Next pair up!" I said and acted like nothing happened.

-

A few months later and Umbridge put up yet another rule. Umbridge started a group called the inquisitorial squad. The trio, Draco and I were talking about it in the room of requirements while the others practice. "What are we gonna do?" Hermione questioned. "We need to find out the routine of the squad." Harry said.

"From what I heard she's only recruiting Slytherins." Draco said. "I think I have an idea." Hermione said. "Let's here it then." I said. "I think (Y/N) and Draco should join the squad." Hermione said. "Are you mental? Do you know what Umbridge would do to (Y/N) if she got caught." Harry said.

"Thanks for caring about me too, Harry." Draco said sarcastically. "I care about you." I said and grabbed his hand. "I agree with Hermione. If we join the squad we could find how out the routine and be able to work around it." I said.

"What if you get caught, princess? I don't want words carved on your hand." Harry said. "Your invisibility cloak. If we get caught in the room I'll put it over (Y/N) and I'll cover for her if Umbridge gets suspicious." Draco said. "What about you, babe?" I asked.

"I don't want words carved on your hand." He looked at me and grabbed both of my hands. "Don't worry about me, love. I'll be fine." Draco assured, moving some hair out of my face. I kissed him softly then pulled away. "Let's do it then." I said.

Later that day Draco and I were in Umbridge's office waiting for our pins that officially make us part of the squad. She stopped and smiled at both of us. "Mr. Malfoy, Miss Potter what a pleasant surprise. I'm glad that you two decided to join." She said. Draco and I flashed a smile then she put a pin on both of us.

She announced the rounds that we would do around the school and sent us off. Draco and I told Harry then we made a schedule. We were officially double agents.

                   Controlling Emotions

Going down a place with aisles of glass orbs then see Arther Weasley. After a few strikes he's on the floor weak and covered with blood.

Then I wake up

I woke up covered in sweat and breathing heavily. "(Y/N), love." Draco said. I turned to see him with Severus. He took me to Dumbledore's office. After a few seconds Harry came in looking like the same sweaty mess I was. "In the dream were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore questioned.

"Neither, it was like..." Harry and I said. "Professor, can you please just tell us what's happening?" I asked. He didn't answer just talked to the paintings. "Sir." Harry said, he ignored him. "LOOK AT US!" We snapped at him.

He looked us in shock. "What is happening to us?" We questioned. Severus took us to the dungeons. "It appears there's a connection between the dark lords mind and yours. Whether he is as of yet aware of this connection is unclear. Pray he stays ignorant." He said.

"So if he knows about it," "he'll be able to read our minds." Harry and I said. "Read it, control it, and unhinge it. In these lessons I will attempt to penetrate your minds and you'll will attempt to resist. Who's first?" Severus said. "I'll go first." Harry said.

"Very well. Prepare yourself." Harry readied himself then Severus cast a spell at Harry. It looked like he was getting hurt and being tortured. "Stop it! You're hurting him, Severus, stop it!" I snapped. "Easy Potter, control your emotions." He said to Harry.

I was trying to contain myself from stopping him. The inside of me was boiling then my fist caught fire. Severus stopped and looked at me in shock. "Where did you learn to do that?" He questioned. "My own special powers." I answered. "Now it's your turn. Prepare yourselves." Severus said.

I nodded and readied myself. He cast the spell and a shot of pain rushed through my body.

"She said her first word!" "We think that Voldemort's after something, something the didn't have last time." "Be safe, children. Harry protect your sister. I love you both." "Move out of my way, Mudblood." "You're welcome, Lily." "I love you." "I love you too." "Always?" "Always."

"Control your emotions, (Y/N)."