Summer

We were on the Hogwarts express going home. Draco went to get us some sweets while I stayed with the trio in the compartment. "Oh (Y/N), I forgot to mention that the Dursleys are picking us up." Harry said. "What!? No!" I complained.

"What's wrong with that?" Hermione asked. "Everything. They welcome us home by calling us freaks or weirdos," "and they lock all our school supplies in the cupboard we used to live in." Harry finished my sentence. "They also don't know about Draco." I said.

"Who doesn't know about me?" Draco asked as he entered the compartment with the sweets. "Nobody." I lied. He furrowed his eyebrows then handed out the sweets. He sat next to me and grabbed my hand. "What is it, love?" He asked.

I sighed then turned my body to face him. "My family is coming to pick Harry and I up." "That's wonderful then I could finally meet them-" "No!" Harry and I said simultaneously. Draco looked confused. "Why not? Are you ashamed of me?" "No, not at all. The complete opposite actually." I assured putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm ashamed of them. They are the worlds worst muggles." I said. "Well, I could get through to them, like how you got through to my father." Draco said. "That's different. Remember first year?" I asked. "So, it's gonna be a bit harder than I think. So what?"

"Draco, the fact that you want to try is amazing. It's just, they might not think you're as amazing and wonderful as I think you are. Trust me on this, okay?" I asked. "Okay." He smiled. I smiled back then kissed him softly. "You're the best." The whistle blew and we walked off the train.

I said my goodbyes to Hermione and Ron. "I'll see you next year, love." I said to Draco. He wrapped his arms around my waist and mine were around his neck. "Promise you'll write to me?" He asked. "Every time I get the chance." I replied. "I don't wanna you to leave." He pouted placing his forehead on mine.

"Summer will be over fast." "You say that but it never is." Draco said. "Then I'll leave you something to look forward to." I smirked and he did the same. We both started to lean in and our lips were mere centimeters away. "Potters!" I heard.

I groaned then turned around to see the Dursleys coming towards Harry and I. "You better go Draco before-." Harry started but he was cut off. "Let's go you two before we run into anymore freaks like you two." Uncle Vernon said. He glanced at Draco who was behind me.

"Who's this boy?" Aunt petunia asked rudely. "Draco Malfoy, ma'am." Draco said politely and stuck out his hands. She refused it and looked at me. "He's one of the your kind, isn't he? He's probably like that Snape boy your mother was friends with." She said.

"Severus is a great teacher." I said. "He teaches at that school now." She said. "Is he the one who sent me a letter saying that you were petrified? Not that I cared, I hoped that you would stay like that for longer. It's one less weird spawn of my sister." Aunt petunia said.

"That's incredibly rude!" Draco hissed. "Who are you to tell us manners? You're probably just as bad as their father." Uncle Vernon snapped. "Mummy, my feet hurt!" Dudley complained. "I'm sorry, Dudleykins." She cooed.

"Let's go, potters." She said. "I need to say goodbye-" "No you don't. His weirdo parents probably need him." She cut me off. She grabbed my arm while Dudley pushed passed Harry and he fell down. She dragged me to the car and I looked back at Draco. 'Goodbye' I mouthed to him. 'Goodbye' he mouthed back and blew me a kiss.

I smiled before I continued being dragged by my aunt. Once we got home Dudley spoke, "I can't believe someone would want to be friends with you two." I glared at him then we entered the kitchen. "Believe it because we're more than friends." We heard from the living room.

We all rushed in to see Draco on the couch. "Draco? But how? We aren't allowed to use magic outside of school." I smiled. "Well we never got to say a proper goodbye to each other." He smirked. "Get out! You're breaking and entering!" Uncle Vernon said.

"I wouldn't call it that. I would say I'm paying a visit." Draco said getting up from the couch. He walked around and looked at the photos. "Why don't you have any pictures of Harry or (Y/N)?" "They say we aren't worth it." I replied. "With your beauty you're definitely worth it." Draco smirked and I blushed.

"But really, how did you get here, Draco?" Harry asked. "Harry and (Y/N) Potter." A voice spoke and Dobby came out from behind the couch. The Dursleys screamed and looked in horror. "Dobby's so glad to see his friends again."

"Dobby!" Harry and I beamed. "What is that thing!?" Aunt petunia asked horrified. "It's a house elf, obviously." I said nonchalantly. "I found him at Diagon Alley and asked him to take me here." Draco said. "Draco Malfoy was a kind master to Dobby so he decided to return the favor." Dobby said.

"I never properly introduced myself. I'm Draco Malfoy, (Y/N)'s boyfriend." Draco said to the Dursleys. "What!?" They all said in disbelief. "Please, you're probably just some poor low life if (Y/N) decided to be with you." Dudley spat. "Actually I come from a very rich, respected and powerful pureblood family." Draco said.

"What's your money made out of? Wood?" "Solid gold coins actually. My family has about, a million of them." Draco smirked then turned to me. "I wanted to tell you something but I forgot. I did some research on the powers you have and you are the only person in recorded history that has them." Draco said.

"Really?" I questioned. "What does that mean exactly?" Harry asked. "It means you are the first one to develop these powers. So, I asked my father, and Professor Snape, and they said that if a power or spell isn't recorded or anything it won't count as under age sorcery." Draco smiled.

"Wait, so that means..." "(Y/N) can use magic outside of school." Draco smiled. Harry and I beamed then I jumped up and gave Draco a hug. "This is amazing! You're the best!" I beamed. "Anything for you, love." Draco smirked. I pulled away then gave Harry a hug.

"So, try them out." Harry said. "I think not!" Uncle Vernon said. I concentrated then my hands caught fire. The Dursleys screamed while Draco and Harry beamed. They went out and I smiled. "I did it!" I beamed. "And no owl coming through the window so it means that you really can do magic outside of Hogwarts." Harry said.

"This is great." I said. I looked at the Dursleys and they flinched. "I have some demands. I want access to my school supplies, I want Harry and I to be able to write our friends, and I want us to be treated properly." I said. "You can't just boss us around." Aunt petunia said.

"Then I hope you like being burned or should I freeze you instead." I said then stomped my foot and the ground froze cause them to scream again. "Ok!" Uncle Vernon said scared. "Good." I said. "And don't ever talk down on us or my parents again, got that." I threatened and they nodded.

I turned back to Draco and hugged him again. "Thank you again, Draco. You're the best boyfriend." I said. "Always." He smiled. I pulled away then we shared a kiss on the lips for a long second. "I'll see you soon. Goodbye for now." I said. "Goodbye for now, love." Draco said.

We shared one last hug then he apparated away with Dobby. I turned to Harry and smiled. "Isn't he amazing?" "He's tolerable. I still don't approve." Harry said. "You will soon, hopefully." I said. "Hopefully." "Let's go our room." I said. We walked to our room with the Dursleys coward away.

Harry and I smirked then walked up to our room. This really was a good way to end our second year.