Year Six

Warning: SMUT! (❣️)

We were getting on the train to Hogwarts and I just finished putting my luggage away. "(Y/N)!" I heard, I turned to see Draco. I was going to go to him but Harry grabbed my arm. "Prongs, I need to go to Draco." I said. "No you need to stay with me, princess." He replied.

"But-" "You're staying with me." He commanded. I look at Draco and mouth 'I'm sorry.' then nodded towards Harry. He nodded and mouth 'I get it.' Harry dragged me on the train and sat me down next to him. "What was that for?" I asked as Ron and Hermione sat down across from us.

"Don't you see, what we saw yesterday was a ceremony. An initiation." Harry said. "Stop, Harry, I know where you're going with this." Hermione spoke. "It's happened. He's one of them." "One of what?" Ron questioned. "Harry is under the impression that Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater." Hermione answered.

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "You're barking. What would You-Know-Who want with Malfoy?" Ron said. "So what's he doing in Borgin and Burke's? Browsing for furniture?" Harry tried to reason. "It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke." "Hey." I snapped. "Sorry." Ron said.

"Look. His father's a Death Eater. It only makes sense." Harry said. I could feel my blood starting to boil. "Princess, you need to stay away from him. He'll hurt you." "Shut it!" I snapped as my hands caught fire. I calmed myself down then they went away.

"Draco would never hurt me." I said. I got up and grabbed my bag with the enchantment on it. "I'm gonna go find the trolley." I said and left. How could Harry think Draco would hurt me? It's completely mental. I found the trolley and pushed the thoughts out of my mind. "One chocolate frog please." I said. She nodded and handed it to me.

I was about to pay but a pale hand handed her the money. "I got it, love." A familiar voice said. "Draco!" I beamed and we shared a tight hug. He was wearing an all black suit. "Are you okay? Did anything happen?" I asked. "I'll tell you later, just not here." He replied. I pulled away a bit to face him but I was still in his embrace.

"I'm sorry about Harry. I don't know what's gotten into him." "It's alright, I can do what I want to do now." Draco replied. "And what is that?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. "This." He smirked. Draco leaned in then the section of the train filled with back smoke.

"What was that?" Draco questioned as the smoke cleared out. "Probably just some first year messing around." I responded. "I better get back to Harry. And sorry about your father, I told Harry not to say anything, I really did." I said truthfully. "I know, babe. I don't blame you." Draco assured.

"I have to go before Harry throws a fit. I'll see you at school." I said. He smiled and nodded and I started walking back to the compartment but then I stopped. I turned back to Draco then grabbed his tie and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

He was surprised at first then started to kiss back. I pulled away then smirked. "You should wear this suit more often." I said. "Definitely." Draco replied. I smiled then went back to Harry. When I got to the compartment but Harry wasn't there. "Where's prongs?" I asked the others.

"He said he needed some air." Ron said. "He said he'll met up with us at school." "Alright then." I said. When we got to the school I shared a carriage with Ruby, Micaela and Chris. I sat next to Draco in the great hall. As we were eating I noticed Draco was just staring at his full plate.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked. "I'm not hungry." He replied. "Well you have to eat something." I grabbed his fork and got some food on it. "What are you-" I cut him off by feeding him. "In the words of you: You're not eating yourself, so I'll have to feed you." I smirked and feed him some more.

"You remember that?" "Of course I do, now shut up and let me feed you." I said. Once we finished with dinner we went to the Slytherin house. Draco took me up to his room, no one was there yet. "So, what happened during your summer?" I asked. He looked down then spoke, "I don't want you to be scared of me."

"I could never be scared of you, Draco." I said moving closer to him. Draco looked at me with glassy eyes and tears were streaming down his face. "I didn't want to do it!" He cried. "They made me do it... He made me do it! I didn't want to..." "Do what?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Draco sobbed.

"Draco, I can help you. Talk to me please, love." I said softly. Draco looked at his left arm then it hit me. I grabbed his arm and moved his sleeve up. There it was, the dark mark. Draco looked down and cried. I placed my lips on the mark and kissed it. He looked at me surprised. "You're not scared of me?" He sniffed, I shook my head.

"No. Because I know who you truly are, Draco, this mark means nothing to me." I said softly. I cupped his face with one hand while wiping his tears off and he moved against it then placed his hand over it as if asking no to take it back yet. "No matter what, you are my first and my last." "And you mine." Draco said. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he held me tightly. "Do you still love me?" He asked.

"You will forever be my always." I assured. "I love you, so much." He said. "I love you too." Draco pulled away then pick me up bridal style. "What are you doing, love." I giggled. "I'm gonna love you." He smirked and laid me down on his bed. Draco got on top of me and kissed me passionately. "I-missed you-so much." Draco said between kisses.

(((((((((((((((((((((❣️)))))))))))))))))))))

The kiss quickly became heated as Draco started grinding on me causing me to moan. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I slid my arms around his neck and tugged on his hair causing him to groan. He took off his shoes and slid off his socks then did the same to me. Draco reattached the kiss as I started to unbutton his shirt.

I slid it off his body then  he did the same to mine. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants then slid them down. Draco took off my skirt and tossed it to the side somewhere. "Oh, how I've missed this." Draco said licking his lips looking at my body. I reconnected our lips while Draco reached around then unclasped my bra and took it off.

Draco kissed down to my neck and my stomach then bit the hem of my panties. He started sucking on my clit causing me to moan in pleasure. He opened my legs more to get better access and started licking faster making me a panting, moaning mess. He sucked on my clit then inserted a finger and started pumping fast. I moaned loudly and he added another finger going faster.

I felt a warm knot in my stomach begin to grow. "Baby, I'm close." I panted. Draco finished then kissed back up to my neck as he started to massage my breasts. He started rubbing circles in my clit making me moan. I tugged on his boxers before pulling them down and his member smack against his stomach. Draco lined himself up then slowly entered me.

We both let out moan then he dropped his head in the crook of my neck. "You feel so good, baby girl." Draco moaned. He swiftly started thrusting his hips. "I've missed this, so much." He groaned out. I moaned loudly not caring who heard. "F-Faster, Draco." I panted. He did as I told and started thrusting faster and harder.

Draco placed his hands on my hips holding me firmly in place. "Is that good for you?" Draco groaned. "F-Faster." I moaned. Then he started thrusting faster and harder then ever before. "Draco! Oh, Draco!" I moaned out. "That's right, say my name." Draco groaned. "Ah, Draco!" I moaned out again. "Ugh, (Y/N)!" Draco groaned.

I flipped him over so I was on top then started riding him. I placed my hand on his chest holding him in place. Draco's hands rested on my ass. "Oh fuck baby girl." He grunted then gripped my ass and I moaned loudly. I started bouncing on him. "Ah, k-keep doing that. Oh yeah, just like that, it feels so good." He groaned. I felt a familiar knot in my stomach.

"I'm gonna come." I panted. "Come with me, love." Draco replied. I nodded as I kept bouncing on him. "Now, do it!" He pulled out of me and I felt our juices mix together followed by a stream of moans and grunts from both of us.

(((((((((((((((((((((❣️)))))))))))))))))))))

I plopped down next to Draco, we were both breathless and slightly sweaty. He closed the curtains around his bed then pulled the covers over both of us. He pulled me into his arms and I snuggled up next to him, placing my head on his bare chest. "I love you, (Y/N)." Draco said softly. "I love you too, Draco." I spoke softly back. "Always?" "Always." Draco kissed my head then we both drifted off to sleep.