Goodbye for Now

Everyone was boarding the train ready to go home. Harry and I just put our owls away. We looked around and saw Hagrid. We walked up to him and he smiled at us. "Thought you were leaving without saying good-bye, didja?" He asked. Harry and I smiled and shook our heads. "Here I got you two something." He handed Harry a red album and handed me a green one.

I opened it and saw a picture of my parents holding Harry and I as babies. I kept flipping through the pages and saw a picture of Harry, Ron, Hermione and I. The boys were roughly hugging each other, playing around while Hermione and I had an arm around eachother laughing at them lightly, looking at the camera.

"Thanks, Hagrid." Harry and I said together and hugged him. He hugged back. "Oh. Go on...on with you." Harry and I pull away. "Oh, listen, Harry and (Y/N), if that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his." Hagrid said.

"But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts." "You know that." Harry and I said. "I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Eh?" Hagrid chuckled. Harry and I giggled. "Off you go." And with that Harry and I left and boarded the train.

I shared a compartment with Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione said. "We're not going home." "Not really." Harry and I said. We heard a knock at the compartment door. We turned to it and saw Draco.

"Hey, may I join you guys." He asked. "Sod off, Malfoy." Ron spat. "I didn't ask you, Weasley." Draco snapped. Ron got up and they start arguing then Harry and Hermione quickly joined in on it. "Shut it!" I bellowed. They all stopped and looked at me.

"Can't you all just get along?" I said. They all glared at eachother. "Come guys, for me." I said. Their expressions softened. "Fine." They all said at once. We all went back to our seats, Harry sat next to me while Draco sat on the other side of me and Hermione and Ron sat across from us.

It was awkward, then again I asked my friends to try and get along with their enemy, that they don't know is my boyfriend yet. "So what you got there?" Ron asked. "Oh, this is a photo album," "Hagrid gave it to us," "look!" Harry and I said. Harry handed Ron his photo book. "Is that you and (Y/N), as babies?" Ron giggled. "What!? Let me see that!" Draco said and grabbed the photo book I had in my hand and opened it up.

"Aw, you look so adorable." Draco teased. "Oh shut it." I giggled. He kept flipping through the pages. "Oh I remember this one." Draco said. I looked at what he was looking at. It was a picture of Draco and I playing around, making each other laugh. "Oh yeah, I forgot we took this." I smiled.

I got the book and lifted it up to show the others. "Wow Malfoy, I didn't know you had a real smile." Ron said. Hermione nudged him. "Ronald, be nice." She said. "When did you guys take that?" Harry asked. "The same day we took this." I said showing him a picture of us. Harry was giving me a piggy back ride.

"Oh I remember that one." Harry said. Draco put his arm around me and we looked at the photo book together. "You look really pretty in all of these." Draco smirked and I blushed. "Thank you." I said. "Flirting there, are we?" Hermione said. I blushed but Harry didn't seem to happy about it.

"Can you come with me to find the trolley, (Y/N)?" She asked. I nodded and we went out of the compartment. Once we were a safe distance away from the compartment Hermione spoke, "I know you and Draco are together." I blushed and looked at her.

"How did you find out?" I asked. "You're my best friend I know (Y/N), and I short of forced it out of him at the chessboard." She said. "Exactly what happened?" I asked.

-flashback-

Draco's pov:

I felt someone kiss my forehead which brought me to. "I love you." I heard (Y/N) whisper to me then walk out of the room. I opened my eyes then sat up slowly. I saw Granger crying over Weasley, he was knocked out just like I was. "Granger?" I questioned weakly.