You're a witch

We were in an old shack where the Dursleys decided to hide. I was helping Harry draw a birthday cake in the dirt that said 'Happy birthday Harry and (Y/N)' with eleven candles on it. "Do you want to open your present now?" We both asked each other simultaneously

"You got me a present?" We both said together again. We both giggled and got them out.
Harry got me a sketch book "thanks how did you know I wanted this." I beamed "Brother's intuition I guess." he joked. I then gave him his present.

It was an old fashion pen and a few ink refills for it in case it runs out

It was an old fashion pen and a few ink refills for it in case it runs out. "How'd you get this, where did you get the money?" he beamed. "I saved up, you're always babble on about how much you wanted one." I joked

We both looked at Dudley's watch on his wrist that was hanging off the couch. It beeped once it hit twelve o'clock, midnight. "Make a wish Harry." "You too (Y/N)." We both blew out the candle. A loud bang was heard from the door after, the Dursleys came down stairs with a shot gun.

Harry hid behind the fire place as I hide behind the couch and flipped my switch knife open. I heard someone break down the door. "Sorry 'bout that." It was a man and it was follow by a sound of someone putting the door back. His voice sounded familiar, where have I heard it before. "Get out! Your breaking and entering!" uncle Vernon yelled.

    I peaked around the corner of the couch to see what was going on. "Dry up, Dursley, you great prune." said the man. He had long messy hair and a long messy beard that matched. Hagrid? He then bent the nozzle of the gun up. When the gun shot the bullet went through the roof. The man then turned to Dudley.

"Harry, haven't seen you since you were a baby, but you're more along then I would of expect. Particularly around the middle." he said motioning his stomach. He thought that he was Harry. Dudley then said "I-I'm not Harry." "I-I am." Harry said get out if his hiding spot. "Well of course you are. Where's your sister?" Said the man.

Harry motioned for me to come out from behind the couch. I got up and stood next to Harry. "There you are, beautiful you have your mother's eyes. You look like her too." he said. I smiled at the comment. He noticed the weapon in my hand. "You could put that away, I mean no harm." he said.

    I cautiously flipped the blade close. "Oh I have something for you two. Might have sat on it once or twice but it's still good. Baked it myself." he handed us a smushed white box. Inside of it was a pink frosted birthday cake with green letters that said 'Happee Birthdae Harry and (Y/N)'. "Thank you." Harry and I said together. "It's not everyday day young adults turns eleven." he said. He sat down on the couch and point a pink umbrella at the fire. Sparks came out of it and lit it.

        "I'm sorry, but who are you?" Harry questioned. He then said. "Rubius Hagrid, keeper of keys at Hogwarts. Bet'en you been hearing all about Hogwarts." "Sorry, no." "Well blimey ,Harry, have you ever wondered where you parents learnt it all." "Learned what?" I interjected. "You're a wizard Harry, and you're a witch (Y/N)." Hagrid said.

"What? I can't be a w-wizard." "And I'm not a witch, I'm just (Y/N)." "And I'm just Harry." Harry finished. "Well just Harry and (Y/N), have you ever had something happen, something you can't explain whenever you're mad or angry?" Hagrid asked. Harry and I looked shocked.

        Hagrid got two letters out of his large coat and handed them to me and Harry. I examined it, then it hit me "I remember where I've seen it before, it was in one of my memory dreams and I saw Hagrid in one too." I beamed. I ripped open the envelope, Harry was hesitate but opened it. "Witchcraft and Wizardry," "you mean magic is real." I finished Harry's sentence, Hagrid nodded. "They will not be going. We said when we took them in we would put an end to all this nonsense." uncle Vernon stated.

    "You knew, you knew all this time and you didn't tell us." Harry said angrily. Aunt petunia then said "of course we did, my sister being what she was. I was the only one who saw her for what she really was...a freak. I knew you two would be the same, and look at what happened to her, went and got herself blown up." I glared and her angrily. "Blown up!? You said our parents died in a car crash." I said getting choked up. Harry took my hand in his to comfort me.

Harry and I glared at them when Hagrid spoke "A car crash!? A car crash killed Lily and James Potter, that's an outrage, a scandal!" Uncle Vernon then mustard up the courage to speak "They will not be going." "And I suppose a great muggle like you is gonna stopped." Hagrid pointed his umbrella at Dudley's bum, he was stuffing his face with our birthday cake. A green light shot out from it and gave him a pig tail. They all panic as me and Harry watched in amusement.  "Come lets go." Hagrid said. "Unless you want to be staying here." Harry and I shared a look then locked hands and went with Hagrid